Hi there.
    How do you visit Crackberry on your Blackberry?
    Is there a special app or do you just type in crackberry.com ?
    People their sig's also seem to say Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com or something like that.
    What does that mean?
    Thanks again.
    11-25-09 05:04 AM
    Go to http://m.crackberry.com on your BlackBerry browser.

When you post in the forums from your BlackBerry on the mobile CrackBerry site you'll have that signature added automatically.

Once you get to the mobile CrackBerry site, you can download the CrackBerry Mobile Launcher. Click on the link 'download m.CrackBerry.com launcher'. This will put a CrackBerry icon on your home screen for one click access to CrackBerry mobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 05:20 AM
    Wap is the version of the Crackberry site that's optimized for viewing from a mobile device (your blackberry). It's a stripped down version of the site.
    Best thing to do is download the Crackberry Launcher (CB Launcher). It's a small app that puts an icon on your homescreen for quick access.
    You can get it from the 'downloads' page here on cb. (Cb= Crackberry)

I love wap, and use it 90% of the time. However, there are moments when you might want to see more info than wap gives you. That's why I also use the 3rd party browser app Opera Mini. Opera Mini is MUCH faster than the native browser that come with the phone

Both are free.

Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 11-25-09 at 05:27 AM.
    11-25-09 05:24 AM
    Ok thank you for the quick respond!
    Will be getting my BB end of the week with a bit of luck and I MUST have crackberry on it LOL.
    11-25-09 07:06 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps when you get your BlackBerry!

11-25-09 07:28 AM
    Tnx looking good that list.
    11-25-09 11:11 AM
    Is there a way to bookmark a forum with a mobile address? For example, I went to m.cb.com, clicked the 9630 forum, and bookmarked it. But the bookmark saves as the full http site url, so when I try to use it it loads the full version of the site. Grr

Thanks in advance. And while we're on the subject, why doesn't search work from the bb browser?

11-25-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD