First the issue

I know the app is not headless. I do keep the tile open though and have certain notification settings. With the tile open I do note that I still don't get notified until I open the tile. Sometimes, I open the tile to find the app 'froze' requiring exiting the app and restarting it.

Is this a known issue or is there any fix suggestion. I do have notifications on and in settings/notifications application specific and have sound on with vibrate.

Yes, I have tried an un-install and re-install but problem persists. I have to open the tile, the alerts don't come with app minimized.

Secondly in the forums > Participated section is there any way I can remove threads that I might have participated with in the past but no longer have need for or interest in its content? I have pages of these "participated forums". Even if I unsubscribe via desktop for example this kills the alerts for the forum but doesn't remove it from my participated list.

Questions to community and CB devs/personnel:

1. Any way to remove forums from appearing in my participated list that I no longer have interest in?

2. Any thought of implementing such a feature?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies for taking the time to do so.

Device info: Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247

Cheers

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    10-26-14 03:08 PM