Hey everyone. My z10 works awesome except battery life is not great. I can live with that. I downloaded the new cb10 app and seems to work great except when I try to sign in. When I put in user name and password then hit sign in, it says please wait and nothing happens. Any ideas? Thanks.
    02-09-13 08:50 PM
    Thank you for moving this thread to the right spot. Fairly new here and was unsure where to put it. Also the threads on mobile are a little confusing to follow. May get somee help now for original question. Lol. Thanks!
    02-10-13 07:56 AM
    Im having the same problem. No idea why. Is it an issue with the app? is everyone else having the same problem too?

I manged to sign in once, but it seems to have a mind of its own. It works sometimes and not other times.
    02-17-13 09:47 PM
    If you hit Cancel after it says Please Wait, does it sign you in anyways?
    02-17-13 10:17 PM
    Thanx for the quick reply marcus.

No, when i hit cancel it doesn't do anything. Just kinda stays there.

I tried signing in right now and it worked fine. But the Passport page does take quite a while to load up.
    02-18-13 10:03 PM
    Have you tried uninstalling, and reinstalling the app? I wonder if that would help...
    02-19-13 12:47 PM
    I have, and it doesnt. But for now, im logged in and staying that way.

I was wondering about commenting on front page news posts however. At this time it seems there's no option to either leave a comment, or reply to a comment for a front page story.

Will this be something we'll see in the next update, or am i just doing something wrong?
    02-22-13 10:24 PM
    Marcus,

Have a similar issue. I am logged out all the times and can then no longer see my threads. I then need to go back to the app home screen swipe down, choose account, where all my details are saved and then hit save. Then back out a s refresh and then I get access to my threads again. Been struggling with this for a week now. Thanks to the OP for starting this thread.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 10:27 PM
    Thanks for suggestions guys. I'll give them a try.
    02-23-13 05:35 PM
    Unfortunately none of these suggestions have worked for me. Z10 and all my apps work great. Had the native calendar freeze couple times but that is it. This is the only problem i have. Welcoming more input, thanks.
    02-23-13 07:11 PM
    Unfortunately none of these suggestions have worked for me. Z10 and all my apps work great. Had the native calendar freeze couple times but that is it. This is the only problem i have. Welcoming more input, thanks.
    I wonder if a character in your username or password is causing an issue. We use the same login as the website so it should be ok though.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 07:18 PM
    Hey marcus, thanks for trying to help. I have changed my password and no help. Unsure how to change and simplify my id. Do i need to sign up and start all over with new id or is there a way to slightly change one i have. Just don't want to lose my posts and anything else associated to my current id. Thanks.
    02-24-13 08:37 PM
    Marcus,

Upon further investigation I have found out that I loose my user account connected with CB10 app every time I change a WiFi access point or go from WiFi to mobile network. I have taken a series of screen shots. Will send them to you a PM. Hope you can help me out. Can be a bug in my settings but can't find anywhere where I can ask the app to keep the user settings saved.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 09:34 PM
    Hello, just wanna let you know OP I'm having the same problem as well. Took me about 6 or 7 times just to get logged in.

My take on the CB App 10 log in function at present is if at first you don't succeed try, try, try then try some more and then try again : -]

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 06:19 PM
    Don't know if this is the place for this but here goes. If I'm logged into the CB app and I never sign out, will that cause my battery life to suffer? Will my battery drain quicker since I'm always logged in on the CB App?
    03-02-13 07:11 PM
    Don't know if this is the place for this but here goes. If I'm logged into the CB app and I never sign out, will that cause my battery life to suffer? Will my battery drain quicker since I'm always logged in on the CB App?
    If you leave the current version running, you may drain the battery faster as every 15 minutes it makes a data request.

With the upcoming release (v1.2), we don't do any background requests once the screen goes off.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 07:21 PM
    If you leave the current version running, you may drain the battery faster as every 15 minutes it makes a data request.

With the upcoming release (v1.2), we don't do any background requests once the screen goes off.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the quick response. I will keep this in mind.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 07:50 PM
    I'm also struggling to sign in. I'm not using any strange characters in my login details, also tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, re-booting the phone, sign out of the desktop and then sign in on the phone, but no luck
    03-03-13 11:34 AM
    My CB sign does not retain my login. My workaround is to click on accoun, make any minor change click blue save button. After changes have been saved by CB I have to press CANCEL which I don't like.

Only then am I signed in.

BesAdmin Z10 User
    03-03-13 11:55 AM
    My CB sign does not retain my login. My workaround is to click on accoun, make any minor change click blue save button. After changes have been saved by CB I have to press CANCEL which I don't like.

Only then am I signed in.

BesAdmin Z10 User
    I have to do this as well.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 12:15 PM
    I have to do this as well.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I am running out of letters as my name is almost spelled LOL!

BesAdmin Z10 User
    03-03-13 03:23 PM
    I cannot access account details either. Also I cannot add comments to articles despite being logged in. I don't see a way to go to first or last comments from the z10 app.
    Anyone help please?

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 01:34 AM
    After also struggling a lot I finally got it right to sign in. Can't really think of anything I've done differently, I guess you must just keep on trying.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 06:51 AM