FYI guys!

Just now (c 3:15 p.m. PST) when I opened the forum on Tour 9630, a 3x4 inch or so popup window appeared, claiming to be a customer satisfaction survey for Crackberry.com. There was a "do you want to participate" question on the first screen. Second screen said "What is your age" and a pull down menu with age ranges. Third screen said "What is your annual income"...

At that point, I closed the popup but didn't get the name of the "survey" organization. It didn't appear to be connected with Crackberry.com in any way after the first screen - at least as far as I went.

Is this legit? Be happy to help out Crackberry.com in any way, but this sure seemed a hack. Couldn't find any reference to this in the forums.
    03-14-10 05:23 PM
    I checked with the Forum Managers and the survey is legit. I haven't seen it yet myself, but one of the other Mods has.
    03-14-10 08:58 PM
    its poped up a few times on my screen, but I refuse to fill out that survey. No one needs to know my age and how much I make. Its none of there buisness
    03-15-10 12:38 PM
    I just took the survey, but found it odd that it's conducted by Crowd Science, the same company that took that incredibly biased survey showing 40% of bb users want to get an iphone instead. Will be interesting to see how slanted this one comes out.
    03-23-10 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD