I clicked on the puppycam link in the article for the new zoo app and the CB browser said I needed a flash update. I went to the the same site on the regular phone browser and the camera worked fine. Just letting CB know.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 03:45 PM
    Can you give us the relevant links here in thread please? It will help our developers know they are going exactly the same route to reproduce and fix the problem.
    12-15-13 04:21 PM
    Bring the zoo right to your front door with camZOO article. This article has a link to a puppy cam. The link opens up in the CB app browser, but the window for the camera says there's a problem with flash.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 04:35 AM
    Hang on... what zoo? Start from the beginning, assume everyone else is starting with a brand new phone, with only the CB app loaded. Where do we find the zoo app/web page? etc...
    12-17-13 01:47 PM
    Appears that when opening links in CB10, Flash is disabled.

If you long press on the link you can select to open in the seperate Browser app and from there you can enable (if you haven't already done so) the Flash player and watch the stream.

By default, Flash is disabled in the Browser and can be enabled by going to Settings>Display and Actions>and toggling the switch.

You can also change the default for the CB10 to open all links in the Browser app instead of in the CB10 app.
    12-17-13 01:53 PM
    This article: http://crackberry.com/camzoo-blackberry-10�

Has this link:�http://www.ustream.tv/sfshiba

And the link doesn't open from the app. You have to leave the app and open it in the phone's Web browser to see it. Whatever browser the CB10 app uses says it needs a flash update.�

That's what I was trying to say. I know about flash on the regular browser, it just seems that the app browser should work as well.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 03:35 PM
    This behaviour is the same with a lot of apps, like RSS readers. This leads me to believe 'in-app browsing' is not allowed to run flash elements, maybe for security purposes?

If it can be manually enabled that would be great, but in general my tip is: always open links in the browser for maximum functionality.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    12-18-13 08:31 AM