When I select 'calls' on my Q10 I get a screen full of "suggested people to call ie. and it includes people I last called "many months ago".

... And it's made even more frustrating for me today as you guys probably know how to fix this but your "Account verification email" - that you've sent to me many times this afternoon, carries a suspected virus... and I'm not able to view and respond to it.

My Message Labs virus detection systems tells me:
    "The message was diverted into the virus holding pen on mail server server-8.tower-180.messagelabs.com id 206960_1427137284 ) and will be held for 30 days before being destroyed.
    For further assistance please contact your IT Helpdesk or Support Department.
    You can contact Claranet via
    MyStar portal: https:// my. star. co. uk
    Or Telephone: 0871 2003399"
    Last edited by Elite1; 03-23-15 at 02:24 PM.
    03-23-15 02:13 PM
    I separated this from your question on Q10 calls into a new thread and moved to our Site News, Feedback, and Help Forum.

Forwarding this issue to tech support too. Sorry and thanks!
    03-23-15 02:26 PM
    We will look into this, thanks!
    03-24-15 11:06 AM
    We've looked at the verification email and it doesn't contain a virus - something in the email might trigger heuristic rule @messagelabs maybe a combination of characters in the header/divider or the way a link is presented as both a plain text string or html link. Also the link itself contains an encoded serial number which might trigger a rule...

There's plenty of people using the same Symantec product (Messagelabs) hosted or local that don't seem to have any problems. I appreciate this doesn't help you of course.

Can you retrieve the email from the 'holding pen'?

~Steph
    03-26-15 09:26 AM