Not sure if this is the correct forum but I am having an issue with uploading photo for an avatar? Is anyone else having this issue?
    10-08-11 08:49 PM
    What is the error you are getting?

More details please.
    10-08-11 08:51 PM
    Thats the thing, I am not getting an error message, I go to the custom avatar, it shows that it either has to be 80x80 or 19kb whichever is smaller, when i select the image from my computer and click save fields, the link disappears and nothing is saved. I have never had this problem before.
    10-08-11 08:53 PM
    I was able to change mine and change it back with out issues.
    10-08-11 08:59 PM
    Yeah, I noticed that, for some reason I can not though :-( Are you going under edit avatar, I can't upload under there or under edit photo. Is a moderator able to look to see if for some reason it's blocked for me?
    10-08-11 09:01 PM
    Finally got it working, I have no idea what happened but thank you for your help :-)
    10-08-11 09:09 PM
    it took me three times before it went through. it does not give an error it kinda refreshes the page as if it did something but the old one stays. any picture uploaded iirc is resized to fit the constraints. my avatar is well over 1.2MB so it must have resized it otherwise it would never have stuck
    10-09-11 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD