Oops.. can't change thread title typo... had to do it in browser.... please give also option to change thread title in cb10.

I'd like to read cb posts at 500 wpm with a single tap. Can you please integrate with Turbo Reader (available in the app world)? Or develop something using spritzinc API?

I need to optimize my CB time.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by incongruent; 03-17-14 at 08:45 AM. Reason: title
    QtHelex likes this.
    03-17-14 08:32 AM
    Sounds good to me.
    QtHelex likes this.
    03-17-14 11:03 PM
    Hi, I just found your posting this week. I'm the developer of Turbo Reader and I read nearly every article at CrackBerry using my tool. Thanks for suggesting a direct integration, you're by the way not the first one asking for something like this.

The CrackBerry App is in the meantime open source and I dropped the team 2 days ago a mail as here suggested: "Are you an awesome BlackBerry 10 developer and want to make the CB10 app better? If yes, read this! [Updated] | CrackBerry.com" to get access to the code.

Nevertheless I'm sceptical if we will ever see such a direct Turbo Reader integration in the CrackBerry App like we have it already at "ReadItNow!" by Sven Z. or the app ClipMan made by myself.

I directly wrote what I would like to do and added a link to this thread. But I got no reply so far and I think they may discuss behind the curtains if this may be a good idea and what other developers may think. What if every small developer would try to integrate his own tool directly into the CrackBerry app?

In case I get access and the permission to do so I will add the needed code myself to the CrackBerry App. The sharing mechanism is a little bit more complicated and built also for extremely long articles. If possible I will also try to add storage of the last Turbo-Reader-reading-position and a favourite and filter mechanism to mark certain articles for follow-up at a later point.
    I will just need to learn how to use git. I never really worked with it, but it is never too late to learn something new... isn't it?

Wish me luck!
    Dave XII, Mr_F and m1kr0 like this.
    05-24-14 04:44 AM
    I'd like to read cb posts at 500 wpm with a single tap. Can you please integrate with Turbo Reader (available in the app world)? Or develop something using spritzinc API?

I need to optimize my CB time.
    Beginning with CB10 version 1.7.1 integrates Turbo Reader itself into the CB10 app. In case Turbo Reader is not installed the button hides itself somewhere in the menu.
    Preparations are also made for a plugin system to integrate here in the future even more apps which handles the text of a article or a posting.

Sorry for letting you wait now for 9 months, but this feature needed some preparations.
    12-12-14 12:23 PM