I know this issue has been up before, but to my knowledge nothing has happened. I guess some people, like me too, is preparing for the 4th of February 2022. We do need CB10 even then and even now on phones we are preparing. Will you release it as a bar-file? Will you do it soon? @conite @Bla1ze
    04-22-21 02:26 PM
    I know this issue has been up before, but to my knowledge nothing has happened. I guess some people, like me too, is preparing for the 4th of February 2022. We do need CB10 even then and even now on phones we are preparing. Will you release it as a bar-file? Will you do it soon? @conite @Bla1ze
    Last I heard... even Bla1ze didn't have the BAR file.

But with may going ahead and wiping their phone and setting them up without a BBID or access to BlackBerry World, maybe he's gotten a hold of a copy.

Me I'd just use it as is till next January and see if we get any updates from BlackBerry.... they might just leave things running.
    04-22-21 02:39 PM
    [Moved to Site and App Feedback]
    04-22-21 02:42 PM
    Last I heard... even Bla1ze didn't have the BAR file.

But with may going ahead and wiping their phone and setting them up without a BBID or access to BlackBerry World, maybe he's gotten a hold of a copy.

Me I'd just use it as is till next January and see if we get any updates from BlackBerry.... they might just leave things running.
    Yes, you're right, one can definitely wait. But it would be a bad situation if you wait and see and all services just shut down as they said. However, I just thought I should try to see how the (eventually) upcoming situation would be like.
    04-22-21 02:54 PM
    Yes, you're right, one can definitely wait. But it would be a bad situation if you wait and see and all services just shut down as they said. However, I just thought I should try to see how the (eventually) upcoming situation would be like.
    Good Luck! I've tried a couple of times to no avail. I think the bar is unicorn-like.
    04-22-21 03:05 PM
    Good Luck! I've tried a couple of times to no avail. I think the bar is unicorn-like.
    Ancient Chinese secret.
    04-22-21 03:07 PM
    Ancient Chinese secret.
    Lol.
    04-22-21 03:08 PM
    Would be to bad ! Maybe we can hope for
    04-22-21 03:19 PM
    The dog ate the one laptop that it still resided on.....?

Or it's in a box in the attic and hasn't been unpacked since the new owners took over?
    04-22-21 03:50 PM
    05-04-21 01:58 PM
    No way!

Added to archive:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...aBQ/edit#gid=0
    Bla1ze and mikael11 like this.
    05-04-21 01:59 PM
    So good! Thanks a ton

Posted via CB10
    Bla1ze likes this.
    05-04-21 02:05 PM
    Thanks @Bla1ze ! How deep into a Windows XP drive did you have to dig? Lol.
    05-04-21 02:12 PM
    Thanks @Bla1ze ! How deep into a Windows XP drive did you have to dig? Lol.
    Let's just say @Dunt Dunt Dunt's comment about the dog eating the one laptop it resided on was not exactly far off.
    brookie229 likes this.
    05-04-21 02:14 PM
    Let's just say @Dunt Dunt Dunt's comment about the dog eating the one laptop it resided on was not exactly far off.
    A person eat it...
    Bla1ze likes this.
    05-04-21 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD