Okay, is anyone else having this issue with the latest update to the CB forums (and AC) apps?

The update did bring some decent little tweaks like a better looking dark mode, but why is it that it subscribes me to every single thread that I participate in?

And then I have to manually unsubscribe from each of them one by one every single time!

Are they working on a fix for this? Or am I gonna have to revert back to the prior version?
    02-11-21 10:59 PM
    Okay, is anyone else having this issue with the latest update to the CB forums (and AC) apps?

The update did bring some decent little tweaks like a better looking dark mode, but why is it that it subscribes me to every single thread that I participate in?

And then I have to manually unsubscribe from each of them one by one every single time!

Are they working on a fix for this? Or am I gonna have to revert back to the prior version?
    Its annoying as hell!!!!!
    02-11-21 11:11 PM
    Its annoying as hell!!!!!
    Uninstall it and get the second to latest one (which was the latest for like over two years)

https://m.apkpure.com/crackberry-for...ions%2Fversion
    02-11-21 11:13 PM
    Uninstall it and get the second to latest one (which was the latest for like over two years)

Why don't you just use Tapatalk? The CB Forums app is just a fork of an ancient version of Tapatalk anyway.
    02-11-21 11:14 PM
    Why don't you just use Tapatalk? The CB Forums app is just a fork of an ancient version of Tapatalk anyway.
    At least Tapatalk asks you if you want to subscribe and you can refuse. Still, it's pretty dumb and annoying.
    02-11-21 11:22 PM
    Moved to site feedback...
    02-12-21 07:33 AM

Thank you- the prior worked fine for me. I will await possibly a quick fix on CB forums end. If not in less than a week I will revert to the prior app build.
    02-12-21 02:05 PM