I apologize for my recent posts in the Blackberry Tour 9630 forum. A Moderator brought it to my attention that 1. Most of your posts contains text that is confusing to the users and adds confusion to the whole thread at hand and 2 Some of your posts contained, blatant rude remarks and language.

From now on, I will most in a more literate and positive fashion for the enjoyment of others, even though many people found my style of writing entertainting to say the least.

Thank you for accepting my apology and Holla at ya playa' wen u see him on tha streetzzzzzzzz
    07-29-09 10:53 AM
    Ahhhh thanks and welcome
    07-29-09 11:12 AM
    haha

old tsmyth ftw
    07-29-09 11:15 AM
    Haha, mods always spoil the fun

Just kidding guys! Keep that banhammer in your toolbox...
    07-29-09 11:15 AM
    I apologize for my recent posts in the Blackberry Tour 9630 forum. A Moderator brought it to my attention that 1. Most of your posts contains text that is confusing to the users and adds confusion to the whole thread at hand and 2 Some of your posts contained, blatant rude remarks and language.

From now on, I will most in a more literate and positive fashion for the enjoyment of others, even though many people found my style of writing entertainting to say the least.

Thank you for accepting my apology and Holla at ya playa' wen u see him on tha streetzzzzzzzz
    If only they could clean up the trash you were making fun of....
    07-29-09 11:34 AM
    If only they could clean up the trash you were making fun of....
    Care to explain via PM
    07-29-09 11:36 AM
    Ill shoot ya one when I have a free minute potna.
    07-29-09 11:40 AM
    i wonder what percentage of some people's post count is telling people to use the search function
    07-29-09 03:02 PM
    Let's not get this into a heated discussion, as stated numerous times, if a mod feels something is offensive or needs to be removed, they will at their discretion...
    07-29-09 03:06 PM
    I found it amusing. Didn't understand a word of it. But amusing nonetheless.
    07-29-09 03:11 PM
    All I could think of was that scene from Airplane! where the old lady says "Excuse me Stewardess, I speak Jive"....
    07-29-09 03:18 PM
    it was amusing, made me laugh...i give it a thumbsup
    07-29-09 03:18 PM
    Really? Mods have the time to comment about your obviously funny posts but not the time to merge or lock duplicate threads?

Wow.
    07-29-09 03:20 PM
    Really? Mods have the time to comment about your obviously funny posts but not the time to merge or lock duplicate threads?

Wow.
    We do the best we can. You can help feel free to use the report button, the Triangle with ! (on Full Site), or the !!! (on WAP site), to let us know the threads you are refering too.

All I could think of was that scene from Airplane! where the old lady says "Excuse me Stewardess, I speak Jive"....
    You just got me rolling on the floor!
    07-29-09 03:38 PM
    We do the best we can. You can help feel free to use the report button, the Triangle with ! (on Full Site), or the !!! (on WAP site), to let us know the threads you are refering too.

are you kidding that takes work.............
    07-29-09 03:48 PM
    I definitely understand what they meant by confusing text!
    07-29-09 03:52 PM
    I found it amusing. Didn't understand a word of it. But amusing nonetheless.
    Ladies an' Gentlemen o' da CrackBerry Nation:

As asked by yo' fellow members, I gots taken da high road on dis here but at da request o' numerous citizens o' dis here community, I gots nahh choice but ta answer ta da peeps in one way, an' one way only -- In muh ma boogie boogie Jungle Native Speech!

This post iz fo' da little ladiezzz dat trackballs iz stuck an' can't click down, fo' da men dat jet on Erin Andrews videos on they Storms an' download virus', an' yeea fo' ya da Moderators, I will speak in Ebonics forever!!!!!!!! Cry fo' me Argentina! Free TSmyth when he gets banned! Yippe-Ki-A MF 's!

Does anybody gots an unlock code fo' BB Bold??? Thanks! Ya' dig? Holla at a playa if you see him with a bold and a Storm and Tour usin all tree at da samez timez doggie dogs! I wuv yall soo muchz sexxy babies.
    07-29-09 04:00 PM
    You need to get out more, do us all a favor and step back slowly from the keyboard...
    07-29-09 04:02 PM
    I don't bit more know what's goin on, but THAT scene was funny as **** LOL
    07-29-09 04:08 PM

"Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!"
    07-29-09 04:18 PM

Yea pk but you are one of the few actual good mods. I'll bet money you aren't the one who sent him the pm complaining about his funny posts.

You are actually intelligent and know what you are doing and deserve the mod.
    07-29-09 04:44 PM

Thanks playa but in good taste!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by berrieboss; 07-29-09 at 05:44 PM.
    07-29-09 05:37 PM
    Man I was getting a good laugh from tsmyth post's!! I cant believe this was a problem on this board............

But ohh well I have seen a sharp decline of mods having a good sense of humor, guess having to mod all the diffrent sub forums here and such a high flux of users here.

But tsmyth please dont change too much I love the tech ebonic from da hood man.
    07-29-09 06:02 PM

I'm not familiar with your posts but way to step up to the plate, tsmyth!
    Makes me want to show you some respect.
    07-29-09 07:01 PM
    Makes me want to show you some respect.

For what? Typing like an illiterate?
    07-29-09 07:05 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD