This one involves the CB Server post and reply Time. Meaning, I have noticed that whenever I respond to a topic or post a new topic; the horological time is usually several hours off from the actual time it is posted? It is usually around 6-hours ahead for me. This is not a big deal to me, Just thought it was kinda strange.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 07:46 PM
    I believe in the User CP you can change the time zone setting so that it shows your time zone.

Go to User CP, Edit Options, Time & Date Option
    Last edited by tracycarlton; 10-15-08 at 07:54 PM.
    10-15-08 07:49 PM
    I believe in the User CP you can change the time zone setting so that it shows your time zone.

Go to User CP, Edit Options, Time & Date Option
    I will check my cp I'm sure it is set for "central standard" anyway, thanks Tracy. -Brandon-

10-15-08 08:04 PM
    I will check my cp I'm sure it is set for "central standard" anyway, thanks Tracy. -Brandon-

UPdate: I did not see any option for time in User CP? I could edit a lot of other things except for time. As long as my messages are getting to their desired destiny on time; I guess, it doesn't matter what the arrival time shows.

10-15-08 08:20 PM
    In the CP go to Settings and Options, then Edit Options, then scroll down to Date and Time Options. There you can chg your time zone.

10-15-08 08:24 PM
    In the CP go to Settings and Options, then Edit Options, then scroll down to Date and Time Options. There you can chg your time zone.

Here are my settings and options from the CP. I have no time configurations.

I must be missing something?

10-15-08 10:28 PM
    I'm sorry, I just realized that you were attempting this from the wap site. It appears as though you can only change your time zone from your computer.
    10-15-08 10:37 PM
    I'm sorry, I just realized that you were attempting this from the wap site. It appears as though you can only change your time zone from your computer.
    That's ok, I wish I had my laptop. I will go to the Library after work on Friday and fix it. Thank You for the effort.

-Brandon-

10-15-08 10:51 PM
    You're welcome.

10-15-08 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD