I know I’ve been cheating on BBAndroid with iOS lately. Truth is BBAndroid claims we broke up and that I’ve moved in with iOS but that’s not true. We agreed to open relationship. Anyway I went to use Android CrackBerry App but after logging in, unable to post or reply in threads.

Maybe I’ve been shadow banned? Only allowed mobile browser access from the iPhone now. Hey CB, are you mad at me? Are we breaking up now???? Arghhhh !!!!!!!!!
    11-12-19 08:56 AM
    I know I’ve been cheating on BBAndroid with iOS lately. Truth is BBAndroid claims we broke up and that I’ve moved in with iOS but that’s not true. We agreed to open relationship. Anyway I went to use Android CrackBerry App but after logging in, unable to post or reply in threads.

Maybe I’ve been shadow banned? Only allowed mobile browser access from the iPhone now. Hey CB, are you mad at me? Are we breaking up now???? Arghhhh !!!!!!!!!
    There is a problem with the CB Forums. I am having to re-log into both on my laptop and on my CB10 app as well.

https://forums.crackberry.com/crackb.../#post13462701

All this probably means that there is a problem with the android CB app as well.
    11-12-19 09:08 AM
    There is a problem with the CB Forums. I am having to re-log into both on my laptop and on my CB10 app as well.

https://forums.crackberry.com/crackb.../#post13462701

All this probably means that there is a problem with the android CB app as well.
    Well @Bla1ze did comment the heat inside wherever he’s at was too hot. I’m sure CBK and Bla1ze can now be found in the Cayman Islands laughing at us suckas
    brookie229 likes this.
    11-12-19 09:12 AM
    Well @Bla1ze did comment the heat inside wherever he’s at was too hot. I’m sure @crackberrykevin and Bla1ze can now be found in the Cayman Islands laughing at us suckas
    was -20C when I got up this am
    11-12-19 09:16 AM
    Anyway I went to use Android CrackBerry App but after logging in, unable to post or reply in threads.
    It should be fixed now. Also Chuck, your issues might get more attention if you post in the right forums. Well.. your app issues anyway. Can't help you with that other mountain.
    brookie229 likes this.
    11-12-19 10:05 AM
    It should be fixed now. Also Chuck, your issues might get more attention if you post in the right forums. Well.. your app issues anyway. Can't help you with that other mountain.
    LMAO - I’m sure the mountains of whatever tax haven you’re lounging in are taller. Seriously hope all is well
    11-12-19 02:34 PM
    Problem solved thank you @Tom Kaminski
    11-12-19 05:59 PM