I would like to take the time personally, and on behalf of every single user on this forum that obtains help, software, or just advice to publicly say...

Thank you!!!

I know we as a people who use this forum to our benefit, some times neglect all the trouble, heartache, and risk involved in helping us obtain a higher Euphoria with our little mobile devices. Truth is without you guys we couldn't access any information, obtain software, get assistance, or anything else to help solve our issues. We would be stuck with our problems, old versions, confused, and forum friendless. You guys are seriously the strength holding our world together, and more often then not, you go without appreciation, acknowledgment, or even a simple thanks. So once again, to ALL the Forum administrators, Carrier employee's, Educated members volunteering their time, Developers, and anyone else that visits this forum, not to help themselves, but to help others, we would like to say THANK YOU for everything you bring to the Crackberry Family.

Sincerely yours,
    Xesvuli420(Shane), and all the Crackberry Members
    03-08-09 02:52 PM
    Amen !!!!!!!!!!
    03-08-09 03:17 PM
    i would be completely lost without you guys... i love crackberry!
    03-08-09 03:30 PM
    DEFINATELY AGREED !!!!!....I am new to Blackberry, just got my storm a month ago. I have learned so much just from reading this site that when people I know get their BB's I feel like I can help them with their issues
    03-08-09 03:36 PM
    I would still be trolling through life with my enV instead of being the crackberry addict checking this furom 3 times a day I am now. Thank You!
    03-08-09 03:36 PM
    I'm always on this site either my laptop or my crackberry and would be lost without you guys! Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 03:40 PM
    Amen to all the comments................ Thanks!!!!!!!!!
    03-08-09 06:20 PM
    You posted this in the wrong forum but your heart is in the right place lol. It's nice to see someone who is genuinely appreciative for a change. There are so many ungrateful jerks cruising this site. Happy Berrying!
    03-08-09 06:22 PM
    You posted this in the wrong forum but your heart is in the right place lol. It's nice to see someone who is genuinely appreciative for a change. There are so many ungrateful jerks cruising this site. Happy Berrying!
    Actually, I think It couldn't be in a better place than here! It's (in my opinion) in the "95xx Home" page

Thanks!

03-08-09 07:20 PM
    Truth be told, I've had some sort of BlackBerry device for over a year now, and I've learned more in the last few months here than I have the entire year of tinkering and playing with the device itself...

Thank you all.
    03-08-09 07:32 PM
    Thank You!!!
    03-08-09 07:34 PM
    I would also like to say thank you, I have learned so much on here just reading over all the comments and threads. There is just so much usefull info on here, and then again there are so many people complaining and b******* on here. To those complainers out there I say just lay your storm on the sidewalk while you all go play in traffic. Everyone else that helps out, thank you very much and please keep up the great work.
    03-09-09 01:07 AM
    Thank you to everyone mentioned in the topic as well as anyone that has thoughtfully contributed to a "help me" thread without bashing the OP's. I try to help as many people as I can hopefully the links in my signature as well as many other people have similar if not the same links help a lot of people before they ask a question that is already asked. Sometimes some people just don't know what keywords to use in the search feature and sometimes the search feature returns overwhelming results as well. So once again thank you to all whom have thoughtfully contributed to the crackberry community.
    03-09-09 01:17 AM
    I too would like to say THANK YOU. I have had the device for 1 week, and this webpage has helped me more than anything!
    03-09-09 01:25 AM
    Great Thread

I give my Thanks also!

I have learned alot from this site. The forums and the members here are a wealth of information. Alot of people would be lost with out the CB forums (including me)

THANK YOU!
    03-09-09 01:30 AM
    Couldn't agree more

03-09-09 06:44 AM
    couldn't have said it better myself... definatley +1!!
    03-09-09 06:49 AM
    There are not enough of these kind of threads IMHO.

03-09-09 07:00 AM
    *Achoooooooooooo
    03-09-09 07:06 AM
    Actually, I think It couldn't be in a better place than here! It's (in my opinion) in the "95xx Home" page

Thanks!

I agree, it belongs on the home page. Thank you all at crackberry. You all do a great job!
    03-09-09 07:16 AM
    Bump....
    03-11-09 04:55 PM
    There are not enough of these kind of threads IMHO.

+1 for sure. I can't even begin to express how much I enjoy this community and how much I have learned because of it.

03-11-09 05:13 PM
    Kudos to OP for creating this thread and big thanks to everyone who works hard to make this site such a great place!
    03-11-09 05:25 PM
    I wasn't expecting such a response from this thread, but thank you to each and every one of you for adding your views, opinions, and appreciations. It is members like you that make this place such an ADDICTIVE place to hang out, and causing me personally to be late to a few dates lol. Thanks again everyone
    03-11-09 05:45 PM
    Thank you ALL! I am still a newbie but plan to become an abuser real soon. All of the people i've come in contact with so far have been absolutely brilliant and helpful.
    Thank you once again...
    03-11-09 05:56 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD