Hi everyone,

First of all, excuse me if I posted this at the wrong forum thread, because I don't know where else since everybody here is talking about the new CB10 app instead of the old one.

I was wondering what happened with the CB Forum app? Is it still working? I've installed it to my Bold 9900 running the latest Hybrid OS RC22, but the app can't seem to work. It keep on asking me to set the 'Default Network', but if I choose the 'BIS-B', or 'Default TCP', or 'TCP Cellular' the app will not let me log-in even though I've entered the right credentials (user name & password). Tried choosing 'Auto' as well, but it keep sending me back to the 'Set Default Network' option again...
    05-22-14 10:08 AM
    Hi everyone,

First of all, excuse me if I posted this at the wrong forum thread, because I don't know where else since everybody here is talking about the new CB10 app instead of the old one.

I was wondering what happened with the CB Forum app? Is it still working? I've installed it to my Bold 9900 running the latest Hybrid OS RC22, but the app can't seem to work. It keep on asking me to set the 'Default Network', but if I choose the 'BIS-B', or 'Default TCP', or 'TCP Cellular' the app will not let me log-in even though I've entered the right credentials (user name & password). Tried choosing 'Auto' as well, but it keep sending me back to the 'Set Default Network' option again...
    The last time that I used it, I found that it worked the first couple of days but it was laggy afterwards. It did work. But I was not on a hybrid.
    05-22-14 10:40 AM
    The last time that I used it, I found that it worked the first couple of days but it was laggy afterwards. It did work. But I was not on a hybrid.
    That's too bad, is the app no longer supported or developed anymore?
    05-22-14 10:03 PM
    That's too bad, is the app no longer supported or developed anymore?
    I don't remember the last update, I'm sorry. I don't use my legacy devices anymore. However, I will ask the question for you.

Sent from my AWESOME gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 05-23-14 at 03:43 AM. Reason: typi
    05-23-14 03:42 AM
    I don't remember the last update, I'm sorry. I don't use my legacy devices anymore. However, I will ask the question for you.

Sent from my AWESOME gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    Will you do that? I appreciate it, because I'm still rocking Bold 9900 and I wish to have an easy way to access CrackBerry forums and reply the posts conveniently.

I've tried emailing the Tapatalk about this issue with the CB Forum app (the email I used is: [email protected]), but no answer so far...
    05-23-14 09:47 AM
    OP I will ask my friend creator of the Hybrid
    Will get back to you

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 09:51 AM
    OP I will ask my friend creator of the Hybrid
    Will get back to you

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, Usman Hidayat.
    I'll be waiting the good news.
    05-24-14 08:26 AM
    Hi, it does work Ok on the hybrid. I am running it without issue. Try removing it, reboot. Then reinstall the app. Or try tapatalk itself then go to the form to see if that works.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi likes this.
    05-24-14 09:17 AM
    Thanks, Usman Hidayat.
    I'll be waiting the good news.
    Yep ifraser answered

Posted via CB10
    Joe Clean likes this.
    05-24-14 09:45 AM
    Hi, it does work Ok on the hybrid. I am running it without issue. Try removing it, reboot. Then reinstall the app. Or try tapatalk itself then go to the form to see if that works.
    Posted via CB10
    Hi, ifraser. Thanks for replying, I've tried everything you mentioned but still to no avail (about 3 times reinstalling the app, and restarted the Bold 9900 by removing the battery). I think the problem is not with the Hybrid OS 7 RC22, but with the CB Forum app itself. The RC22 accepts the app, it works fine, the problem is the app can't connect to its server?

How do you mean trying Tapatalk itself? Tried emailing Tapatalk (at: [email protected]) but still got no response even until today.

PS: while you're here I'd like to ask you about this question about Hybrid OS 6 for 9105 Hope you don't mind...

PS again: it just hit me after I've posted the first post here, could you tell me what you chose in the 'Set Default Network' to make the app works on your BlackBerry?
    Last edited by Joe Clean; 05-24-14 at 10:36 AM.
    05-24-14 10:13 AM