Used the autoloader for Z10-2_3_4_5_OS_10_3_1_2267-Radio-2244.7z file to load onto Z10 RFK121LW yesterday and backed up with Link and the newest update for it, pulled the SanDisc 64 GB micro-SD card before running the autoloader, did NOT do a restore from Link. Reinstalled the Micro SD card and now get Media Storage Details 'the media card is not supported'.
    Try to download the storage device driver, get an error message that says driver not downloaded, go to 'Storage .etc etc'
    I have formatted the card in my laptop, it shows it is formatted in exFat32. I have used the suggested formatting utility in previous threads here, same results.
    I put in a different Micro SD card and the Z10 reads it ok, I take that one out and put in the SanDisc 64GB card and I get the error message again.
    The SanDisc 64 was working before I did the update to .2267.
    I downloaded what I had on the card before I formatted it so I am ok there.
    I was reading thru the forums and saw someone posted a driver that could be loaded with Sanchesi, (I think, I didnt save the posting and dont have time right now to search again for it)

as for needing the driver, why would the Z10 not see the 64GB card now? It was what I was using before I updated and why would it recognize the 16GB card I use to see if the device is working? I can use the 64GB w/adapter and it works in my PC and laptop, put it in the Z10 and it says media card not supported...
    Should I try loading the OS again? I have no problems with it but only have the one phone to use so I cant be wasting more time if possible.
    Should I try a restore from Link?

Is there a driver topic I missed with the search of this forum?

The camera on the new OS is great, very fast, much improved that I can see over 10.2.xx.
    02-17-15 05:13 PM
    You may try to sideload this driver bar. There are threads about this actually, but am to lazy to search. Lol.

https://mega.co.nz/#!LBQjyC7J!teLc0Q...YVCx-iogJ5dBlw

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    02-17-15 06:01 PM
    Thank you!
    That is exactly what I needed, working great now!!!
    FF22 likes this.
    02-19-15 10:36 AM
    You may try to sideload this driver bar. There are threads about this actually, but am to lazy to search. Lol.

https://mega.co.nz/#!LBQjyC7J!teLc0Q...YVCx-iogJ5dBlw
    The link is dead, anyone have a mirror? Getting the same error.
    01-10-18 04:52 PM
    The link is dead, anyone have a mirror? Getting the same error.
    You shouldn't need this any more, this thread is three years old and the later OS should be fine with the larger SD cards.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-18 06:31 AM
    You shouldn't need this any more, this thread is three years old and the later OS should be fine with the larger SD cards.

Posted via CB10
    Did you try this yourself with a 64GB MicroSD card? IIRC I eventually managed to get the Z10 (tried two different devices) to recognize the (new) SanDisk card however for compatibility BB10 would still only re-format for use up to a lower, limited capacity. Had to remove it and use a non-straightforward Windows process to re-format to the correct capacity (losing BB10 compatibility with the full capacity again).
    05-25-18 04:15 AM
    I have a 64gb sandisk and indeed a 200gb working in my Z10, also in my Passport, Classic and P9982 so it definitely does work.

There are some dodgy 'sandisk' cards floating about that report themselves as say 64gb that are actually much smaller say 2gb.

Where did you buy the card? Have you tried filling it with data and then tried to access the written data?

It could be a corrupted card which you can have replaced under warranty however there have been cases reported on these forums where people have contacted Sandisk to be told the card they have is in fact not a Sandisk card but some unknown fake.

Hope yours can be replaced under warranty.

Posted via CB10 using my Classic running 10.3.3.3216
    05-25-18 05:20 AM
    Did you try this yourself with a 64GB MicroSD card? IIRC I eventually managed to get the Z10 (tried two different devices) to recognize the (new) SanDisk card however for compatibility BB10 would still only re-format for use up to a lower, limited capacity. Had to remove it and use a non-straightforward Windows process to re-format to the correct capacity (losing BB10 compatibility with the full capacity again).
    Forgot to quote you.

Posted via CB10 using my Classic running 10.3.3.3216
    05-25-18 05:21 AM
    I have a 64gb sandisk and indeed a 200gb working in my Z10, also in my Passport, Classic and P9982 so it definitely does work.

Where did you buy the card? Have you tried filling it with data and then tried to access the written data?
    Sorry for the belated reply. Bought from a large office supply chain store so it's legit, though in my case it was the phone itself that after it had formatted for compatibility displayed 32GB.

Haven't tried filling it (good suggestion) though according to Windows after re-formatting back correctly it's 64GB so idk.

At least I know BB10 should support that capacity, cheers
    07-31-18 06:36 PM
    Sorry for the belated reply. Bought from a large office supply chain store so it's legit, though in my case it was the phone itself that after it had formatted for compatibility displayed 32GB.

Haven't tried filling it (good suggestion) though according to Windows after re-formatting back correctly it's 64GB so idk.

At least I know BB10 should support that capacity, cheers
    You're welcome, glad to be able to help.

Posted via CB10 using my P9982 running 10.3.3.3216
    08-01-18 12:25 PM