State 5 interesting or odd things about yourself. And let's keep it clean.

1. My middle name is John after my grandfather who died in 1983 when I was 6.

2. Born on October 11, 1976 I was legally adopted on October 14, 1976.

3. Although right handed, I can only snap with my left hand and even then using my ring finger.

4. I have a collection of monopoly games but no one ever wants to take the time to play.

5. My favorite brewery is Deschutes brewery out of Bend, OR.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 12:14 AM
    1) I started my own business at age 16 and still run it to this day. It's a side job for me, but it keeps the bank accounts happy.

2) I tried out for "Win Ben Stein's Money" in 2001. I made it in the contestant pool but was never called back to play.

3) I broke my hip at age 14, and it's still not quite right. (I'll be 28 next month. Long story to tell, I have some of it in a blog that I've neglected for a while.)

4) I'm somewhat obsessed with Japanese food and culture.

5) I've been engaged twice but never married.

11-17-08 02:33 AM
    1. I was also born in 1976, roughly 6 months before the OP, and we also have a collection of Monopoly games that rarely get played.

2. I'm an animal lover, and I have 10 pets. Yes, 10 pets, and 6 different types of animals total.

3. I drive an old Jeep Wrangler (1997) that just won't die and I love it!

4. It's like 40 degrees outside and the AC is on in my office, and I have no control over it.

5. When I was a kid, I got a story published in Highlights magazine.
    11-17-08 04:07 AM
    1. My mother used to call me by my first two initials. BJ. I made her stop when I found out what it meant. Don't think she caught it till then.

2. I started partying at Purdue when I was 15. Coincidently the same age I got alcohol poisoning. Go figure.

3. I once broke my nose by running into a parking meter.

4. I had a staredown with a North Korean army officer at the DMZ (face to face through a window). And I have the pic to prove it.

5. I once partied with two ex KGB agents. They could kill some vodka but Jack whooped their a$$.

11-17-08 11:23 AM
    1. i'm Brasilian

2. I learned how to drive a standard transmission car at the age of 14

3. my birthday is the same day as Aalyiah(R.I.P), January 16th

4. i've never broken a single bone in my body.

5. i love music. i'm a musician.
    11-17-08 03:41 PM
    1. I'm the oldest sibling with 2 younger brothers.

2. I used to play on a div3 nppl paintball team.

3. I'm in love with anything that has to do with electronics.

4. I prefer my macbook over my desktop gaming pc.

5. I'm a manager for Jamba Juice.

11-17-08 06:45 PM
    1- I'm Mexican, but hate speaking Spanish. Only speak it to my parents.

2- I played football up until my Junior year in high school. Had to quit due to breaking my back in a car accident.

3- Graduated high school at 16, took a year off and graduated at 20 from Notre Dame with a degree in accounting.

4- I'm obsessed with shoes. Have at least 140 and counting.

5- I work as an electrician, running all the wiring in houses/buildings that have just been built or being remodeled.

11-17-08 06:58 PM
    1- I can write cursive in complete reverse form so that when you flip the paper over and hold it up to the light - you can read what I wrote. It's quite neat, and I write just as quickly in reverse as standard cursive. (A kid with too much time on her hands). Hehe

2- I received an art scholarship for a charcoal drawing of a bowl of apples.

3- I can flair the muscles under my armpits so that I look like a cobra. lol

4- I can speak fluent pig latin and double dutch.

5- I have a photographic memory - especially pertaining to numbers. - have a bit of an obsession with the number 22. (Sort of like the movie "Number 23")

11-17-08 09:13 PM
    1. I am an only child but have 5 children. Despite popular psychology these two facts are unrelated!

2. I was born in 1972 with NO hip sockets or femoral heads (ball joints); my parents were told I would never walk. I went to college on a RUNNING scholorship! :-)

3. I am a hopeless insomniac.

4. I still make popcorn in a pan on the stove! Yummy!

5. I like Michael Bolton music.

11-17-08 09:27 PM
    1. I was born on Dec 9 1981. I'll be turning 25, for the 3rd year in a row this year. lol.
    2. I sing a lot, and not well. I'll forget and be on the train singing to what's on the blackberry.
    3. I had a hangover all weekend.
    4. I see someone I know everywhere. It's horrible.
    5. My G key on my phone doesn't work unless you really press on it. Any ideas how to fix it?

I guess I cheated since 5 was a help me question.
    11-18-08 01:11 AM
    1. Right handed yet can throw with both hands.

2. Released from the hospital on Jan 17th, 1986. Same day as the shuttle explosion.

3. During a live interview, I called the reporter an *****...when I was 12

4. Made a hole in one on a par 4.

5. Once received 10 stiches from walking into a street sign after laughing at 2 of my buddies, one of which was tackled into a thorn bush upon leaving Club Rain in Daytona, Fl
    11-18-08 02:24 AM
    1. Was born may 14th, my collar bone was broken during delivery

2. I once burned off all my arm hair and facial hair, jumping my dirtbike through a wall of fire while I was intoxicated.. Yet none of my shoulder length hair was singed...

3. I still have not figured out what I want to be " when I grow up " and i am 23..

4. I cannot relax in a crowd, and the slightest odd behavior sends me into a very alert state..

5. I carry a handgun with me at all times, and most people I know have no idea.
    11-18-08 03:14 AM
    Hat3d1,

#4 + #5 = YIKES!!!

That's all...

11-18-08 02:16 PM
    1. I was born January 4, 1967 the night after my mother was drinking sangria and eating Doritos

2. I am right handed but eat left handed and can only snap fingers on my left hand.

3. My sister and and my ex wife share the same birthday, both are 5'2, have brown hair, brown eyes, names are only different by one letter and I don't speak to either.

4. I have broken every finger in both hands.

5. I am the 4th generation only son. My son is the 5th.
    11-18-08 02:40 PM
    Hat3d1- we share the same birthday.

11-18-08 09:42 PM
    1. I can't snap. I have tried, but I've never been able to do it.

2. I have a few scars on my right arm and wrist from where I fell through a glass door when I was 14 and had to get 17 stitches. I've been asked on numerous occasions if they are suicide scars.

3. I modeled when I was pregnant.

4. I know how to roll my own sushi. YUM!

5. I've broken my right ankle 3 times and sprained it 5 times so as a result I have one ankle that is much larger than the other.
    11-19-08 04:45 PM
    1. I ws a surprise twin, born breech, in a different hour (but only 4 mins apart) as my twin on June 10th, 1986
    2. Strangers know what family I belong to by the color and shape of my eyes
    3. In high school I missed 3 months of my junior year due to a collapsed lung and mono and still graduated with honors
    4. As easy as my name (Kurri) is, people constantly try to make it harder when they are pronouncing it. I feel bad for my cousin Ruaidhri(Rory)
    5.I worked in a toll booth for 2.5 years and was always told I was one of the nicest toll collectors there!!!!

11-21-08 12:45 PM
    1) I am the youngest of 7
    2) I lived in Ireland for 10 years
    3) I am a master mixologist - but stopped bartending after I realized that it is not good to try every drink you create
    4) I have a list of things to do before I exit this earth, but will never accomplish **** because I am always on my BB.
    5) I am writing a book - and when it is on the best sellers list I will remember all my berry buddies.
    11-23-08 04:43 PM
    1 - I believe in aliens
    2 - I like B rated horror flicks like "The Man with The Screaming Brain", "Cabin Fever", and anything with zombies in it.
    3 - I'm a Christian and enjoy listening to metal
    4 - Elbows are double jointed
    5 - I tend to take things apart and put them back together just because I can
    11-23-08 07:56 PM
    ^i think I know your twin brother. Creepy similarities.

11-23-08 08:07 PM
    1 - I'm an only child
    2 - I'm left handed
    3 - I've been hospitalized 25 times
    4 - There are 11 wall clocks in my living room
    5 - I don't drink coffee
    11-24-08 09:24 AM
    1. I was born on may 5th.
    2. I regret not going to Syracuse on a free ride.
    3. I was in a Wu Tang Clan Rap Video.
    4. I pulled the trigger of a 38 aimed at my friend not realizing the gun COULD have been loaded.
    5. I got felatio at a strip club while getting a lap dance. *seemed awesome at the time but now that I am older I am lucky I did not catch anything*

11-24-08 10:51 AM
    1. My chihuahua jumped into a lit fireplace (and died) when I was 8

2. When guys say I'm pretty or that they like me I get nervous like I'm still in middle school even though I'm 21

3. I'm up studying for a test right now and needed a crackberry pick-me-up

4. I'm secretly in love with my best friend's boyfriend

5. I'm the biggest Lakers fan you'll probably ever meet
    11-26-08 04:36 AM
    1. I like peanut butter and I like jelly but I won't eat them together.
    2. I was on an MTV show in 1992 called Lip Service and we won a trip to Puerto Rico.
    3. I can touch my wrist with the fingers of the same hand.
    4. I started going grey @ 14 and now I'm 33 and it looks like I have grey highlights.
    5. I ride motorcycles.
    11-26-08 05:44 AM
    1. I have a titanium plate on the right collarbone due to a motorcycle accident where I hit a deer that suddenly jumped out of the woods. I was travelling around 40mph at the time.

2. I fully plan to get another bike this spring, as I'll not let a freak accident prevent me from riding.

3. I like the series House M.D. I tend to be really sarcastic, so maybe its just good to see a healthy dose of sarcasm on TV.

4. I play golf, but am not good at it. Sometimes my drives go straight, sometimes I'd have to look a couple fairways to the left if I want my ball back. I think I've got it figured out, just waiting on spring to try it.

5. I wish the stupid road commission wouldn't salt the intersections in winter, its too much fun drifting my fullsize pickup around corners with minimal tire wear. It'll still drift without the snow but tires aren't cheap...

11-26-08 10:50 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD