Submitted to bb world last night so it should be available in the next few days. I will update with a link to the app in BlackBerry World as soon as approved for those interested.

Here is the description :

This is a free native BlackBerry 10 app written entirely in Cascades for users of the extremely popular (on iOS and Android) budget utility: EEBA. The best part: due to the way this app functions, you have unlimited mobile access to EEBA with a free account! So what are you waiting for? There is zero cost to download the app and zero cost to start using the best budgeting tool there is. I created this app because I use EEBA so much that I simply needed it. And trust me, you need it too!

Need more info?

What?s an Envelope Budget System?

1. Put your income in envelopes.

Well, it?s simple really. The cash for each month?s expenses is taken out and divided into envelopes for each budget category:
    Allocating Cash to Budgeting Envelopes
    2. Spend from the envelope.

Along the way, you take money out of an envelope to spend. For each category, spend out of the designated envelope?and only that envelope!
    Spending from Envelope Budgets
    3. Now, stop spending. See how much you saved!

Stop once you?ve emptied the envelope ? or before if you?re really disciplined. =)
    Spending from Envelope Budgets
    See why it works? Rather than figuring out that you overspent after the fact, you plan your spending beforehand and only spend what you have.

The problem is, carrying around a lot of cash in this age of debit cards and credit cards is neither convenient, nor, frankly very safe.

How do I envelope budget in the 21st century?

Enter EEBA. EEBA helps you be accountable to budget limits without the hassle of keeping the actual cash separated. Available on the Web or on your phone at point-of-sale, EEBA makes it easy to record your spending. Never forget a transaction again.
    Online and Mobile Envelope Budgeting
    No signal in the basement of the department store? No problem, you can still record your transactions and they will synchronize at the next opportunity. Simultaneous users are supported so you and your partner don?t double spend.

Envelope budgeting with EEBA. Simple. Effective.

Get started now!
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000021.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000046.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000045.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000034.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000035.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000036.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000040.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000043.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000047.png

Posted via CB10
    spiculated likes this.
    11-02-13 09:23 AM
    I almost forget. It's compatible with all bb10 phones including the z10, z30, q5 and q10. Here are a few screen shots of how it adapts to the smaller screen real estate on the q10. Q10 and q5 version also getting keyboard shortcuts to add an expense, etc soon.
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000001.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000005.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000006.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000008.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000009.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000010.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000011.png

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 09:38 AM
    I'll be looking for this!

Looks like something I've been asking for for a while.

Was getting ready to buy anmoney, but this looks like it'll do the trick for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 01:28 PM
    I am trying to resubmit now but I don't get it... don't people make 3rd party clients all the time? I mean the app is free. If I was charging I could see their point....but free?

"Dear App World Vendor,

While processing your application, release '1.0' from your product 'Native Unofficial Envelope Budgeting' (ticket 1210945 ), for inclusion into BlackBerry App World I encountered the following issue(s) that require your attention before we are able to continue.

Please fix the following issue(s) and resubmit your application as a new release.

Could you please confirm that you have the digital rights to distribute EEBA / "Dayspring Technologies" content by completing a Digital Right section on vendor portal.

Please follow the instructions below on how to do that:

1. Begin by logging into the vendor portal.
    2. Select Manage Products.
    3. Within the table of apps, in the row of your application, select the option to view your release (the eye icon).
    4. Select the option to edit (the pencil icon).
    5. Under the Confirmation of Digital Rights tab, select the My Product contains third party content checkbox. The answer boxes will appear as in the attached screenshot.
    6. Simply fill the 3 question boxes, then click Save (not Next)..

For question #1: Your answer should consist of an accurate list of companies, organizations and/or persons that provided you with content for your application. If you were contracted to build this application for a client, you should state this here. Although the checkbox indicates that the app does use 3rd party content, even if it does not, please check that checkbox and then indicate in the first question that you indeed own the content.
    For question #2 a): Your answer should describe the nature of the rights obtained from the third parties identified in question 1. If you have not formally obtained permissions to use the content in your application, please explain why you feel it is unnecessary.
    For question #2 b): Your answer should consist of an accurate list of countries. If your rights cover all countries, simply state "global" or "worldwide".

Once these issue(s) have been corrected I will be able to complete the necessary steps that will allow this application to be posted in BlackBerry App World. If at any time you have questions regarding the above issue(s) please don?t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or visit http://developer.blackberry.com/forums for technical support.

Regards,
    Eka Saputra
    BlackBerry World Vendor Support
    BlackBerry World Vendor FAQ
    BlackBerry Developer Support Forums

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 09:06 AM
    Good luck getting the necessary approvals.
    11-04-13 09:27 AM
    Good luck getting the necessary approvals.
    If they don't approve it this time around I will just post the bar in this thread

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 10:28 AM
    After attempting to resubmit 6 times, i've decided to just post the BAR file here. I made two different versions one is screenshotted in the first post. The second version is the on the go version and it basically only contains the ability to add new expenses, login to your eeba account, and check your envelopes. Both versions can be installed at the same time without any trouble.

It requires OS 10.1
    10.2 will make it run smoother
    I highly recommend 10.2.1 for the best user experience. I will post screeenshots below of the OTG version.

Standard version: https://app.box.com/s/5ulcx5ussjuvfeb2b1o1
    OTG Version: https://app.box.com/s/73gifjf2pugefhal2lyn
    11-11-13 01:05 AM
    On the go version
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000008.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000009.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000007.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000010.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000011.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000012.png

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 01:07 AM
    Thanks. Will give versions a run...
    11-11-13 11:36 AM
    Thanks for this app!
    11-11-13 07:51 PM
    Thanks for this app!
    Anytime. Let me know if you have any feature requests or find bugs

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 01:34 PM
    Looks like an outstanding app. Definitely need to check this one out.

Kudos to you the developer for bringing this to BB10. Too bad BBRY did not approve.
    11-23-13 11:05 PM
    Is there needed internet connection? Or is possible to run offline?
    11-25-13 11:37 PM
    Is there needed internet connection? Or is possible to run offline?
    Internet connection is needed to sync w the eeba server. However, it doesn't use any data unless you are sending a new expense to eeba or asking the server for an updated envelope balance

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 07:07 AM
    Will this not work on 10.1, I am trying to load the BAR and it says I need 10.2
    12-08-13 09:47 PM
    After attempting to resubmit 6 times, i've decided to just post the BAR file here. I made two different versions one is screenshotted in the first post. The second version is the on the go version and it basically only contains the ability to add new expenses, login to your eeba account, and check your envelopes. Both versions can be installed at the same time without any trouble.

It requires OS 10.1
    10.2 will make it run smoother
    I highly recommend 10.2.1 for the best user experience. I will post screeenshots below of the OTG version.

Standard version: https://app.box.com/s/5ulcx5ussjuvfeb2b1o1
    OTG Version: https://app.box.com/s/73gifjf2pugefhal2lyn
    I thank you for making and producing this app.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    12-08-13 11:12 PM
    Currently, you need 10.2
    I'm updating the app for 10.1 support. EEBA is kinda forcing the update on me since they are transitioning to good budget, from a software and database side they are making things totally different and much more difficult for me to do what I have been doing in this app. Despite those challenges, I am about 80% done updating to address those changes and I will post the updated bar here as soon as everything is completed.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 11:48 PM
    The update is very close to complete. I'm going to try to submit to BlackBerry World again as soon as I am done so we will see how that goes. Here is a few screen shots to share how things are coming along. It's a huge upgrade to the eeba app experience
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000017.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000018.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000019.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000020.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000021.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000022.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000023.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000024.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000025.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000026.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000027.png
    Free Unofficial Native Easy Envelope Budget App (EEBA)-img_00000028.png

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 12:58 AM
    any update on getting this into app world? Do I need to turn developer mode to install/run this bar?
    01-02-14 06:38 PM
    02-17-14 11:12 AM