Will you get a next phone.

I highly doubt we'll see any new big app of any kind. We're officially outcast now.
    I personally love my z10 but think I i'll need Another platform as well for a better selection of apps.

Posted via CB10
    milo53 and richardat like this.
    09-20-13 05:08 PM
    It's over.

Posted via CB10
    Suraj Jadhav likes this.
    09-20-13 05:11 PM
    I'm looking at either the S4 or 5S

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 05:13 PM
    well if theyre just doing enterprise stuff from now on, then for me probably not. I still like my Z10 and get most of my stuff done with it. Technically they're not dead yet, but everyone is spinning the news that they're dead at this point.
    09-20-13 05:14 PM
    Yes.

I don't want kiddo phones like samsung and iphone

Plus I have a company so BlackBerry only for me

They will focus on business market and I want a business phone

I'm not allowed to post anything in my signature anymore...
    I want an iPhone

Posted via CB10
    This is why the z30 had such a quiet launch. The product is dead on arrival.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 05:15 PM
    This is why the z30 had such a quiet launch. The product is dead on arrival.

Posted via CB10
    For people that nobody cares about yes (non business people)

09-20-13 05:18 PM

This is the attitude that brought down the company.
    09-20-13 05:21 PM
    I picked up an AT&T Lumia 925 last evening. Walked over a took a picture of a whole mess of people camped out for something called an iPhone. If you are seriously looking for a replacement, you should look into WP8. Very nice. Still not perfect, but very nice.
    cckgz4, Bfalcon1, Etios and 1 others like this.
    09-20-13 05:23 PM
    I'm personally not taking any risks on my next phone. I brought this BlackBerry z10 knowing it was OS but had the hope that things would pick up and we'd be up there with the big boys ( like I'm sure most of us did right). I like the idea of going with the underdog which windows phones seem to be atm but I want a phone that's got everything going for it from the second I buy it. Rather than wait for drops of apps here and there. It grieves me that I'm still paying 37pm for this z10 when it can now be gotten for 17 and now they plan to do it to a bottom tier device.. what a flop. Lessons learned for me.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 05:32 PM
    Of course it's Android or iPhone. Windows Phone if you're a glutton for punishment. Most iPhone users don't line up in front of the Apple Store. We just order a new phone every year or two or walk into any store and pick one up. We then let it install our favorite apps and settings, and then we move on and get things done.
    09-20-13 05:36 PM
    Of course it's Android or iPhone. Windows Phone if you're a glutton for punishment. Most iPhone users don't line up in front of the Apple Store. We just order a new phone every year or two or walk into any store and pick one up. We then let it install our favorite apps and settings, and then we move on and get things done.
    And we keep moving with the phone that does what we need it to do.
    09-20-13 05:37 PM
    Just because they lost 1 billion doesn't mean it's over. I mean, the reason's probably due to poor marketing.
    09-20-13 05:52 PM
    I'm glad I have my Z10. It suits me and works well. And I have only had it for 6 months. I still have another year and a half to go before I can afford to switch to something else. So I will be using mine, going on as I have been, for the next year and a half. And I will be happy with it because I don't miss any apps. I have everything I need.
    09-20-13 05:58 PM

I love how people that aren't business people are suddenly people nobody cares about...

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    09-20-13 05:58 PM
    If they were finished wouldnt they have announced they are closing down? Why would they continue if they are finished?
    09-20-13 05:59 PM
    If they were finished wouldnt they have announced they are closing down? Why would they continue if they are finished?
    Sigh... u just don't get it do u sir?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 06:01 PM
    I love how people that aren't business people are suddenly people nobody cares about...

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    Sorry but I have a own company so I am a business person

Just saying

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using CB Forums mobile app
    FSeverino and Morty2264 like this.
    09-20-13 06:02 PM
    Sigh... u just don't get it do u sir?

Posted via CB10
    Actually i do. Do you? They are going through a MASSIVE restructuring. I can read. Doom and gloom does nothing for me
    09-20-13 06:03 PM
    If the shop is going down. I will be on the ship. Still love my BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 06:05 PM
    Ship. Jc.

Posted via CB10
    Oglon3r likes this.
    09-20-13 06:05 PM

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    Ouch.

Well I guess we all can't be optimistic. Enjoy whatever device you want. BB isn't dead and apps will come. Business users are people too. Whats the point of having a work and personal side on a single device if there is nothing personal about the phone. Still plenty of development coming. It isn't like nobody is buying the product. It is a small contingent but growing.

If you can take anything from history like this guy did:

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...1997-a-851651/
    09-20-13 06:07 PM
    Sorry but I have a own company so I am a business person

Just saying

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using CB Forums mobile app
    So you don't care about the people that make your current state of business owning possible? (i.e. the consumer?)

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 06:08 PM
    If i was a BlackBerry employee, I'd be seriously looking to start a class action lawsuit against Thor and the rest of the 'C' level execs. They phucked up thos company so badly and completely dropped the ball. They had one last chance to turn things around and they made it worse. If thousands are losing their jobs and anybody in management gets any kind of fat severence, I'd be pissed.
    This is Nortel allllllllll over again. Pathetic. Industry leading technology that revolutionized the industry reduced to a joke among other market players.
    Someone needs to be held accountable, and not paid/rewarded.
    09-20-13 06:14 PM
255 123 ...