I'm creating this thread for the joy of sharing ideas of what type advertising and commercials BlackBerry should consider. Time and time again the common line in most comments seem to be "they need to market better".

So I will post my million dollar advert campaign that needs to happen when 10.2 rolls out:

30 seconds advert:
    -----start commercial------
    Morning Scene: guy/girl waking up looks at the bb10 device and sees a quick preview of the emails and appointments on the blocked screen. Split screen... show another "cool guy" having to go thru unlocking and multiple screens to see what the bb10 device showed in one shot

At work scene: in a meeting the boss says that he sent an email relating to meeting...show the bb10 universal search.. split screen.. show how someone using a Lumia needs to search each email account individually

After work at a baseball game with friends scene: show the quick reply on bbm and text msgs from the new pop up features. Then show how quick it is to post updates to facebook and Twitter using type n' go.

Back home at night scene: going to bed put the phone into bedside mode by plugging into a charger/cradle.

------end commercial ------
    Other commercial ideas:
    1) Show the dnla features built into the os plus the use of the hdmi
    2) bbm video while using the hdmi + screen sharing
    3) print n' go, wireless updates of the music play list when you connect to the wifi at home.

------

These are features that I just use on a daily bases. And if I'm doing it. I'm sure that there are millions others that do.

One thing that I hope that BlackBerry doesn't compete on are the gimiky features like eye scrolling and auto pause.

Please share your ideas.. BlackBerry needs to shed the image of being dead and out dated that the media keeps portraying. The cb community knows that once you use bb10 all other os feel out dated.

Posted using my awesome z10!

Posted via CB10
    jason9900 likes this.
    09-03-13 02:22 PM
    I'm creating this thread for the joy of sharing ideas of what type advertising and commercials BlackBerry should consider. Time and time again the common line in most comments seem to be "they need to market better".

So I will post my million dollar advert campaign that needs to happen when 10.2 rolls out:

30 seconds advert:
    -----start commercial------
    Morning Scene: guy/girl waking up looks at the bb10 device and sees a quick preview of the emails and appointments on the blocked screen. Split screen... show another "cool guy" having to go thru unlocking and multiple screens to see what the bb10 device showed in one shot

At work scene: in a meeting the boss says that he sent an email relating to meeting...show the bb10 universal search.. split screen.. show how someone using a Lumia needs to search each email account individually

After work at a baseball game with friends scene: show the quick reply on bbm and text msgs from the new pop up features. Then show how quick it is to post updates to facebook and Twitter using type n' go.

Back home at night scene: going to bed put the phone into bedside mode by plugging into a charger/cradle.

------end commercial ------
    Other commercial ideas:
    1) Show the dnla features built into the os plus the use of the hdmi
    2) bbm video while using the hdmi + screen sharing
    3) print n' go, wireless updates of the music play list when you connect to the wifi at home.

------

These are features that I just use on a daily bases. And if I'm doing it. I'm sure that there are millions others that do.

One thing that I hope that BlackBerry doesn't compete on are the gimiky features like eye scrolling and auto pause.

Please share your ideas.. BlackBerry needs to shed the image of being dead and out dated that the media keeps portraying. The cb community knows that once you use bb10 all other os feel out dated.

Posted using my awesome z10!

Posted via CB10
    Loads of ideas relating to adverts lately. Fun stuff!!!
    09-03-13 02:27 PM