This is now my 4th z10 that has died will not turn on led light flashes once then 3 fast flashes followed by a blink.

My other 3 did exactly the same took it back to Vodafone store yesterday was told it was faulty they would replace it yet again.

This is my 4th z10 and I didn't want it replacing it's ridiculous no wonder blackberry's name is worse than ****

I can't and will not have another z10 as there just to unreliable I love the os and the phone but after 4 handsets just dieing I have chosen a different handset

How can blackberry hope to make a comeback with handsets that just fail so much no wonder there name is a joke.

I've gone for the xperia z not that I wanted to but after 4 z10s my patience for BlackBerry has ran out.

Sent from the bat phone
    zeteo likes this.
    08-21-13 03:43 AM
    This is now my 4th z10 that has died will not turn on led light flashes once then 3 fast flashes followed by a blink.

My other 3 did exactly the same took it back to Vodafone store yesterday was told it was faulty they would replace it yet again.

This is my 4th z10 and I didn't want it replacing it's ridiculous no wonder blackberry's name is worse than ****

I can't and will not have another z10 as there just to unreliable I love the os and the phone but after 4 handsets just dieing I have chosen a different handset

How can blackberry hope to make a comeback with handsets that just fail so much no wonder there name is a joke.

I've gone for the xperia z not that I wanted to but after 4 z10s my patience for BlackBerry has ran out.

Sent from the bat phone
    Dang that is seriously bad luck. You must do what makes you happy. I've got a friend with the xperia and she loves it. Best of luck.
    08-21-13 03:46 AM
    Well, it's a bit late to get into some trouble-shooting. We've had this discussion before where a user ends up with multiple bad phones and... well, logic would suggest it's not the phones. But something you are accidentally bringing to the phones. It's a shame your dealer is too lame to have helped you. A bad charger is the first culprit, followed by a shorted charging cable (I just had to toss one of mine) even a bad SD card or even (rarely) a SIM could cause a phone to die. Sorry to see you go, especially since it probably wasn't necessary.
    08-21-13 04:14 AM
    And did you allways use the same battery ? O do you get a New one with every device ?
    scorepion likes this.
    08-21-13 04:17 AM
    Only personal opinion of course but it sounds to me like I got more chances of winning the lottery than 4 phones in a row not working. Anyway fair enough but all I can say nor me or anyone else I know Z10, Q10, Q5 all of them still working perfectly since having them, good luck with next one or the lottery
    08-21-13 04:36 AM
    And did you allways use the same battery ? O do you get a New one with every device ?
    When I got my refurbished BlackBerry, I had to use the same battery. OP, I think it was your battery all along lol

Idk if you guys know this but batteries do have chips and if this goes bad for whatever reason, it screws everything up. Think of it as a car without a steering wheel.

Either that or you're getting what Verizon users have been getting; bad devices. I think BlackBerry got CDMA devices from their arses because those seem to have the majority of the issues on this board.

douevenCB10?
    08-21-13 05:04 AM

Sent from the bat phone
    That is some awful joojoo there. Remember this though, just about every device (electronic or mechanical) will have and suffer from defects. Whether it be a smart phone, TV or vehicle; we unfortunately have to be on the unlucky end. It happens to iDevices, Samsung, Honda and Toyota. Chances are they kept giving you replacements from the same bad batch. I recommend (if you want) trying a different store, if it is even possible with that carrier. This is something BlackBerry should address eventually. I have a relative and a few clients this happened to more than once. All eventually received fully functional Z10s, but the suspense sucked. If you go the alternative route, than enjoy the Xperia.
    08-21-13 05:40 AM

Sent from the bat phone
    That sucks, if they gave you just the phone and not the charger or battery, I would suspect that you have a faulty battery or charger.

But you can't say BlackBerry is a terrible company for this. I have a coworker with the Xperia Z and he's on his 3rd device now and the phone dies within an hour on standby and if he turns it off, and plugs it in to charge, it doesn't matter if its on the charger for 2min or hours, sometimes it won't power on at all.

Every company has lemons. H3ll, my sisters ipad twice wouldn't charge after replacements.... she is on her 3rd ipad (2nd gen) and she would go to the apple store, get a replacement, take it home, not even power on, take it back, replace it, and tried to turn it on in the store and same thing. Should she be calling for Apples head for defective units?
    08-21-13 07:23 AM
    Ironic.

I just saw a topic with someone having 3 faulty BlackBerrys and now another user pops up with 4?

What a joke. Stop trolling already.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Follow me @EHZAY for BB News & Tech Updates ]
    bigjsmashman likes this.
    08-21-13 08:24 AM
    Andy s not a troll, sorry to hear his BlackBerry died.

Mine is still great since I bought it in February.

Good luck Andy.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 08:45 AM

Sent from the bat phone
    $10 says he has problems with his next phone too.

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 09:00 AM
    I call BS on your claim. One? I can understand that. Two? A bit of bad luck. Anything more?? Same issue?? BS.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 09:49 AM
    Problem is not the phone, as stated already. Either the battery, charger/cable, or something you may be reloading onto the device through a backup/restore is the culprit

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 09:54 AM
    The real shame is the "tech" taking back the phone and not suggesting it might be something else causing the issue.
    08-21-13 09:57 AM
    That's sad you had to give up on a device you like.
    Come back and tell us how you is your new phone, the xperia z looks nice.
    Good luck.
    08-21-13 10:00 AM
    Hmm something bizarre about this post post....

So many variables to go exactly wrong, and exactly the same each time. I suggest to the OP to purchase a lottery ticket....just sayin.

From the Zed of Rockivy
    08-21-13 10:19 AM
    What nobody can't believe it? Because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it can't be true...
    I feel for you OP, I had same issue. 4 units.
    first 2, frozen, reboots....
    3rd unit, the battery housing was messed up right from the box....
    4th one...in the box in my drawer...good back up phone for the Q10.
    08-21-13 10:36 AM
    This is now my 4th 6/49 ticket that is not making me win.

My other 3 did exactly the same took it back to the convenient store yesterday was told it was not the winning numbers and they would replace it yet again for 2$.

This is my 4th 6/49 ticket and I didn't want it replacing it's ridiculous no wonder the lottery game is worse than ****

I can't and will not have another 6/49 ticket as there just to unreliable I love the lottery and gambling but after 4 tickets not winning I have chosen a different lottery

How can the lottery hope to make a comeback with more sales that are just not winning so much no wonder there name is a joke.

I've gone for the lotto max not that I wanted to but after 4 6/49 tickets my patience for that lottery has ran out.

Sent from the gambling phone
    phuoc and Dodger52 like this.
    08-21-13 10:37 AM
    sorry too much time to kill today.
    08-21-13 10:38 AM
    Wow horrible luck! Sorry to hear.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 10:48 AM
    What nobody can't believe it? Because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it can't be true...
    I feel for you OP, I had same issue. 4 units.
    first 2, frozen, reboots....
    3rd unit, the battery housing was messed up right from the box....
    4th one...in the box in my drawer...good back up phone for the Q10.
    Where the funky math comes in is when all 4 phones fail for exactly the same reason with exactly the same person. Or in exactly the same way. And then are (presumably) brought back to the same person who hands the customer another to "go forth and fry".

When I first got my Z10 (on day one of US release) it would reboot every time I plugged it into my car charger. After the second time I tried a different charger and the issue stopped. Much later I noticed my phone wasn't charging on my desk -- changed out the (new) usb cable (to the wall charger) and fixed it. Immediately chucked first usb cable. There are things to try before freaking out, but the selling person should at least know this.
    08-21-13 11:03 AM
    No it wasn't anything I did they just died the death I'm not a troll just stating facts and u wonder why blackberry is up **** creak without a paddle if every one is in denial that blackberry phones are perfect there is obviously some serious denial in the company also.

It's always sum one else's fault other than blackberry's

Sent from my C6603 using CB Forums mobile app
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    08-21-13 11:40 AM
    No it wasn't anything I did they just died the death I'm not a troll just stating facts and u wonder why blackberry is up **** creak without a paddle if every one is in denial that blackberry phones are perfect there is obviously some serious denial in the company also.

My Z10 is fine, been fine since new. I like it quite a bit. A woman who works near to me has just returned her SGS4 because it kept turning off and giving erroneous battery level readings. The tech guy said her battery was swollen and needed to be replaced. Apparently it needs a software upgrade too.
    A friend has sent 2 of his iPhone 5's back for similar battery issues. I have seen one Z10 that had a faulty camera and the phone was replaced, replacement is fine.

4 faulty Z10's sounds like a bit odd to me.
    08-21-13 12:03 PM
    Simply nonsense. You (OP) are almost certainly introducing the problem(s) to your (Z) phones. BUT, please tell me that you were not keeping the same battery--as another poster alludes to--through all of these changes?!?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by M65c02; 08-23-13 at 10:09 AM.
    08-21-13 12:08 PM

You're not getting the BIG picture... when I was an Android user -- same thing from others. Helping my son out on his iPhart -- same thing. "10 phones! OMG!" Always -- when they delved further -- turned out to be something they brought to the platform.
    08-21-13 01:29 PM
107 123 ...