As you know full well, Blackberry people do. And there are certain things we love achieving through our Blackberry devices.

One such thing for me is to be able to connect to my friends all around the world through social networking by BBM, Facebook, Twitter and all the numerous forums I frequent. This form of social connection is what I feel helps me get going and feel recharged for the next task or job I have to do.

I can't live without punching something on my 9900 once in awhile now. Pretty amazing how a device can change people's lives, yeah?

So, what is the favorite thing you do on your Blackberry?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-27-12 03:08 PM
    Turn it off at the end of the day. No, I am NOT kidding.
    FigureThisOut likes this.
    06-27-12 03:17 PM
    My favorite thing was to use it to make voice calls with people I actually like and care to
    talk to.
    06-27-12 03:20 PM
    TYPING!!! Something people do everyday on their smartphones, its actually a joy to do and not tedious like on some other devices...
    06-27-12 03:25 PM
    TYPING!!! Something people do everyday on their smartphones, its actually a joy to do and not tedious like on some other devices...
    Me too, I literally enjoy typing on my 9900 keyboard
    06-27-12 03:31 PM
    I don't really have a favorite thing to do on it.
    Everything I do on it I did on my iPhone, I just prefer the simplicity of Blackberry.

But if I had to pick something, I'd say tweeting maybe?
    Ubersocial for Blackberry is the best twitter app, ever.
    Far better than Ubersocial for iPhone or Android. ^_^

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-27-12 03:32 PM
    I second the opinion that Ubersocial is its best on Blackberry.

06-27-12 03:38 PM
    What it does best -- email.
    06-27-12 03:40 PM
    Well, let's see. Obviously, I use it to make and receive calls. I read and write emails. Read and edit documents. I use the web browser. I'm probably one of the least tech savvy people on this site and probably would do more if I needed to and knew how to. Of course, that is mostly my fault because I haven't taken the time to learn much more than I know. Oh, there was a time that I used BBM a lot, however, all my BBM contacts have gone to either iPhone or Android. I still text a great deal, but now I use Whats App and SMS. All that said, I must admit that when I first went to BlackBerry and got my first 8100 Pearl I was terrified that I'd never be able to figure out how to use it. LOL! Since that 8100 I've had an 8110, 9000, 9700, 9780 and now the 9900. I'm kinda hooked on BlackBerry.
    06-27-12 03:46 PM
    Bridge my PlayBook as I'm being driven around and at pubs.

BBM my lady friends.

Facebook.

Work email.

Audio books.

Record workouts.
    06-27-12 03:52 PM
    I love to use the shortcuts, really is my favorite thing and of course I love to type on my 9930 :-)
    06-27-12 03:55 PM
    I just like being on it. Typing is fun, and the BBM music and Spotify apps are really nice to look at and work really well.
    06-27-12 03:56 PM
    Oh, one more thing: tweeting desperate pleas for Spain to score one against Portugal also ranks high as far as Blackberry usage goes haha.

At least for the moment...

06-27-12 04:06 PM
    Email......
    06-27-12 07:46 PM
    Communicate. I'm constantly contacted with work and family/friends. The constant contact with work allows me to spend more time with family as I quickly deal with issues and tasks. It makes my life work and allows me freedom from my office.
    06-27-12 08:07 PM
    Sharing seamlessly between apps. For example, sending a Tweet to Facebook or vice versa, simply & reliably.
    06-27-12 08:21 PM
    send/recieve text and email
    06-28-12 08:54 AM
    Surfing Crackberry on Tapatalk is what gets used most on my device.
    06-28-12 09:10 AM
    Reading books, listening to audiobooks and podcasts, taking pictures, and writing lengthy notes when I get ideas...these are a few of my favorite things.

06-28-12 10:09 AM
    wow, that's really beautiful... now I feel an urge to play Zelda..haha

06-28-12 10:14 AM
    Talking on the phone via speakerphone while BBM'ing and e-mailing is what I do almost everyday.

My fav if only due to necessity.
    jkomo001 likes this.
    06-28-12 10:47 AM
    My favorite thing is to throw it at android and iPhone users to knock them down when they talk too much. then I pick it up and it still works like a champ.

But seriously plain old phone calls, they are clear and never a complaint about quality from the other end.
    06-28-12 10:49 AM
    I like to use my BB and Playbook to do website maintenance. I have a few sites that require Admin approval to join to prevent site spammers. Wherever I am, I can receive an email saying someone requested to join. I open the approval link in the email on my Playbook, review the person's details to determine it's not a spammer,and approve the user which notifies the user that they are approved. This makes the process very quick and avoids having members wait too long to join.

I also use it similarly to react to subscription emails so that I can react immediately and not have to sit down at my computer once a day and do all that in batch.

As a side note, I also use the Telnet / SSH. Client on my playbook to perform routine site maintenance.
    06-28-12 11:04 AM
    Speed dialing - something I'll miss dearly on an all touch device. It's stupid simple fast with the keyboard.
    06-28-12 08:28 PM
    I hate resurrecting one of my old threads but I just discovered the joy of listening to Podcasts on my BBs, especially that of Crackberry, but recently, the unified Mobile Nations podcast which really could be my most favorite podcast in recent months.

I love to put this to run through the early part of the night, lying on the bed and enjoy the banter.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    07-02-12 12:29 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD