I emailed a picture to my wife's gmail account. We opened the email in the web browser and clicked download attachement. The box came up to change the file name and then we hit "save." We tried this twice but the photo does not show up in her photo's program. I clicked on "downloads" in the browser and it doesn't show any active downloads. Where would I find the dowloaded file?
    12-27-11 05:07 PM
    From the home page, go to pictures and then click on downloads. It should be there,
    12-27-11 05:29 PM
    If you still cant see it in downloads, try going to the download fold with air browser and see if its saved as a zip file. If so, unzip it with air browser
    12-27-11 06:48 PM
    Ok, I tried it again and this time it worked. It showed up in active downloads and in the pictures application. I'll look for air browser...I assume that's some type of file manager.
    12-27-11 07:33 PM
    Ok, I tried it again and this time it worked. It showed up in active downloads and in the pictures application. I'll look for air browser...I assume that's some type of file manager.
    yep. free in app world.
    12-27-11 08:05 PM
    Found it...thanks.
    12-27-11 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD