One thing I have not noticed is that you can view the battery percentage of your blackberry using blackberry protect, it is a nice feature to see if the blackberry is going to die because the battery is almost empty.

If you move your mouse pointer to the battery icon you will see a percentage of battery, in the picture above the bold has 22% remaining of battery.
    mssca, vdsa, profanity and 1 others like this.
    12-14-11 07:03 PM
    Same as if you go Options>>battery
    12-14-11 11:40 PM
    LOL FBA. I was just going to say, you could just hit "s" > battery (if you have shortcuts enabled on homescreen. Or start typing battery if you have universal search. Or what I do is just use BatteryWatch and it displays the battery % in my notifications area.
    12-14-11 11:57 PM
    well you can watch how much battery is there from blackberry protect online, if your cell was lost you'd know how much juice it has in it.
    12-15-11 02:42 AM
    alt + shift + H should show battery info and then some
    12-15-11 06:22 AM
    That's actually a really cool feature. I think other members don't realize that the OP meant the blackberry protect website, not the app.

YOU CAN SEE YOUR BB'S BATTERY LEVEL FROM THE WEBSITE!
    12-15-11 06:39 AM
    i noticed that too a while back. I think the battery status showed up at the last update to the Protect website. It seems to be an OS 7 feature, as my 9900 shows the battery, but my 9800 doesn't. I haven't checked to see if my 9800 has the latest version of Protect on it in case it has been updated to send the battery status.
    Last edited by robsteve; 12-15-11 at 07:23 AM.
    12-15-11 07:20 AM
    Yep. Very cool. I guess the only point would be to tell you how fast you have to find your phone. Lol.
    emirozmen likes this.
    12-15-11 07:29 AM
    Only works on 9900/9930?????

Yep. Very cool. I guess the only point would be to tell you how fast you have to find your phone. Lol.
    Or if the person using it is keeping the battery charged
    12-15-11 09:28 AM
    One thing I have not noticed is that you can view the battery percentage of your blackberry using blackberry protect, it is a nice feature to see if the blackberry is going to die because the battery is almost empty.

If you move your mouse pointer to the battery icon you will see a percentage of battery, in the picture above the bold has 22% remaining of battery.
    Wow I didn't noticed this before on the site. THANK YOU so much.
    12-15-11 05:26 PM
    Does this work only for OS 7 devices, I just checked my 9780 in the Protect website and no battery level meter is showing even after checking the options tab or the keyboard shortcut.
    12-15-11 05:38 PM
    That's actually a good one. Hate to lose my phone when it is on vibrate. And timing can be important.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-11 06:44 PM
    Does this work only for OS 7 devices, I just checked my 9780 in the Protect website and no battery level meter is showing even after checking the options tab or the keyboard shortcut.
    It takes about five min or so for to load the information. At least on my account it takes a bit of time.
    12-15-11 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD