For me : Foreflight, FlightTrack, Talkbox, iHUD, Google maps, PDF reader with search function.

and you?
    12-13-11 12:42 AM
    an EA NHL game! Native Email, Google Talk (with Video)/Skype, Native Calendar, Mkv video player... I like your PDF reader with search.
    12-13-11 12:57 AM
    Splashtop Desktop, Rhapsody Music, Mog, Spotify, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora App (current browser based version times out on Playbook), Zinio magazine reader (or ANY quality magazine app- with a really good selection to choose from).
    Having RIM license the AC3 sound codec would make many more videos playable on Playbook without any conversion.
    Between native apps for the above, ported (or rewritten for Playbook) Android apps, and apps written in HTML 5, the ecosystem looks like it could be relevant and promising for QNX/BB10.

I hope somebody SOMEWHERE is taking note of this wishlist (especially RIM!).
    Content from multiple sources will give this already great tablet the MASS appeal that it needs!
    12-13-11 01:36 AM
    and I really need a good contact management applications if I don't have BB phone....
    everyone please keep building up this "wish list"!
    12-13-11 03:05 PM
    SlingPlayer Mobile. Not holding my breath. They delete every thread I start on their forums asking about it. They apparently no longer develop for BBs as the 9700 is the latest device they support. So sad.
    12-13-11 05:18 PM
    Wolfenstein 3D
    12-13-11 05:30 PM
    for me, video player that supports most formats like .MKV and .RMVB; video streaming app like airvideo on ios, i'm using orb now but the video quality is not as good, and sometimes video and audio don't sync; more social apps like weibo, MSN (with video chat please), QQ(with video chat please); tried side loaded android apps for a while but no offence, android apps are just ugly, looking forward to native apps of those hit the market, if i can live long enough to see that day coming~~~
    nickbettschen likes this.
    12-14-11 12:11 AM
    Who the **** still uses MSN? 12 year olds and sexual predators?
    nickbettschen likes this.
    12-14-11 05:22 AM
    Who the **** still uses MSN? 12 year olds and sexual predators?
    No, anyone that wants to.

Yahoo messenger. Hope you aren't a 12 yo cause here I come.
    kenchang83 likes this.
    12-14-11 07:32 AM
    skype.
    free epub reader.
    12-14-11 07:34 AM
    comic rack
    some iOS hot games
    and vietnamese keyboard
    Last edited by zeldras; 12-14-11 at 08:47 AM.
    12-14-11 08:39 AM
    Love to get me some proper working Google apps. Gtalk, gmail, youtube, etc. A Nook app would be nice. Few more racing games. Fishing games. Hunting games. Pretty much all the games I have on my Nexus would be great on the playbook
    12-14-11 09:52 AM
    iHeart Radio
    Netflix
    Pandora
    any additional worthy media streaming apps.
    OnLive would be pretty sweet.
    more augmented reality apps:
    wikitude
    sketch whiz
    Flow
    photosynth
    Last edited by aawilson; 12-14-11 at 10:29 AM.
    12-14-11 10:27 AM
    SlingPlayer Mobile. Not holding my breath. They delete every thread I start on their forums asking about it. They apparently no longer develop for BBs as the 9700 is the latest device they support. So sad.
    I read an official responce from them saying that they are monitoring the developement of the QNX platform and will make a decision on whether to develope an app depending on how well it is received. So don't expect one until next year when the new phones are released. That's when the user base will be large enough for them to develope one.
    12-14-11 11:49 AM
    @kenchang83 there is SonicAir for Playbook. The backend is a bit pricey, though. It's not as good as AirVideo, but this one does sync well audio/video.
    12-14-11 12:42 PM
    Google Maps
    Rhapsody, Spotify or Pandora (or any online music service to buy songs in Mexico)
    Netflix, Hulu (or any online video service to buy movies in Mexico)
    Gmail app
    TuneIn Radio
    Bloomberg Mobile
    Bloomberg TV
    Yahoo! Finance
    CNBC Pro
    MLB.com At Bat for Tablets (I wish I could watch the full baseball season on my PlayBook)
    NBA League Pass Mobile
    FT.com
    Foursquare
    BlackBerry Protect (since I haven’t been able to back up my PlayBook with the Desktop Manager)
    LinkedIn
    Trip Advisor
    XE Currency
    Score Mobile FC
    ESPN (currently my PlayBook won't support videos on espn via web browser)
    12-14-11 12:47 PM
    NHL Gamecenter
    and
    NETFLIX!
    12-14-11 04:29 PM
    12-14-11 05:26 PM
    My wishlist:

Kindle*
    Comixology*
    Netflix
    Hulu Plus
    SlingPlayer
    OnLive

*The web/cloud version of these programs are adequate on the Playbook, but I would greatly prefer native app versions.
    12-14-11 08:56 PM
    id love to get some instant messaging apps( yahoo, aim) with video chat
    12-14-11 09:11 PM
    Just two for me: HBOgo and DirecTV
    12-14-11 10:59 PM
    @kenchang83 there is SonicAir for Playbook. The backend is a bit pricey, though. It's not as good as AirVideo, but this one does sync well audio/video.
    thx man, i actually tried SonicAir even before orb, not quite into it, so changed to orb as it got a better UI, it's been a while since the last time i used it, maybe it's a good timing to give it another go, see if i can have a fresh feeling about it, hmmm~~will do it tonight, thx again for reminding me man
    12-14-11 11:25 PM
    For all those that have .mkv player on their wishlist...here's some good news...the native player on the 2.0 beta plays MKVs....flawlessly.
    12-15-11 12:00 AM
    Text to speach
    OCR

And I'll up the ante for Skype
    12-15-11 01:20 AM
    I just need skype
    12-15-11 04:29 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD