I KNOW WHAT I'M SAYNG
    BROWSER EXPIERENCE IS MUCH BETTER. IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF THE SNAPPINESS OF THE NEW INSTALL. IT WORKS BETTER.

2 BUGS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY, SIM CARD MENU AND CLOCK ALIGNMENT.
    I HAVE TO CECK THE BATTERY.

*****************THIS IS DEDICATED TO RIM***********************

IF YOU COULD DEVELOP ALL YOUR O.S .WITH THE SAME STABILITY AND PERFORMACE LIKE THE CONCORRENCE MAYBE YOU WOULD INCREASE YOUR SALES WHAT SO EVER.

PLUS... DON'T LEAVE JUST US, EXPERIENCED USER ,SHRINK THE O.Ses BUT MAKE AN AUTOMATIC SHRINK FOR ALL THE COUNTRY YOU SELL THE PHONE TO. SOME PEOPLE GET LOST FOR A LITTLE UPDATE YOU KNOW...

BE MORE STABLE AND THE BERRYS IN A COUPLE OF YEARS WILL BE USED BY ALL THE PROFESSIONALS THAT WANT SECURITY AND PRODUCTIVITY.

GOOD IDEA THOUGH TO LUNCH THE DEVELOPER THE SUPER APP THING..SINCE THE URBAN ADVERT HAS GONE ON IN ITALY, EVERYONE ASK ME BLACKBERRY FOR THEIR BUSINESSES.

DO OT UNDERSTIMATE THE ADVERT...PEOPLE FOLLOW THE TENDENCE AND FASHION ..YOU KNOW
    Last edited by albertinik; 06-15-11 at 07:00 AM.
    06-11-11 09:14 PM
    Thanks for the first impressions on the new OS. Appreciate it. If you could do us a favor now and stop typing in CAPS... Thanks...
    06-11-11 09:26 PM
    Just get to bed already, Albert.
    Last edited by diegonei; 06-12-11 at 09:29 AM.
    06-11-11 10:14 PM
    All links to the .600 hybrid you found have been removed because the download was considered to be "high risk", and the OP ("Spartan Hero") has been banned - again.

Unfortunately "Spartan Hero" was better known as "Matrix Leader". He is banned for life after making email and PM threats including a plan to brick members' phones by posting malicious information. While you may have seen good results from your download there is no guarantee it has not been tampered to include virus or spyware to target your phone or PC, and it would be simple for him to substitute a malicious download after a few members had reported good results. Remember... he lives in UAE where the government owned phone network actually pushed spyware to users' phones, and it is possible he has access to the software and could drop it into the so called hybrid.

We are sorry this action was necessary for the security of members and the continued good reputation of CrackBerry.com.
    06-12-11 06:34 AM
    and there is no way to ip ban his ***???
    06-12-11 07:14 AM
    He was suspicious to me from Day 1.
    Thanks for the Info Branta.

Another Reason to keep clear this officially Forum from OS Links from 1Click Hoster.

But, we need a new OS Version! .570 is not very good.
    06-12-11 07:24 AM
    No, he was an annoying noob with a 8520 at day 1... I remember because I was at the 8520 boards trying to put at with him.

Enough ML thou.

Branta, hehe, most of us didn't download his hybrid. We did the swap ourselves, isn't it so Phil?

Findings: Browser does not play html5 youtube anymore; Media Player just won't play media rolf; Gmail Native BIS contact sync is broken (albertnik said he know a fix thou, I'm hoping it is so).
    06-12-11 09:28 AM
    Quick question to anyone still using the ML spybrid OS, or their own .600 Java swap version...

Does your camera still have the Face Detection option?

I was thinking of having another go myself, but can't remember which cods control the camera.

Can anyone help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-11 09:33 AM
    Yes, I have the option here. Just not quite sure it is working... Never really used it before...

Althou the overall performance is amazing, I am already preparing to roll back to .546... Or maybe try to breed a .546/600...

EDIT:

net_rim_bb_camera.cod
    06-12-11 09:44 AM
    Just to be safe I am redoing it.
    06-12-11 10:02 AM
    BB terror...
    Only use Official OS downloaded from Carriers site.....
    06-12-11 11:19 AM
    Thanks for the first impressions on the new OS. Appreciate it. If you could do us a favor now and stop typing in CAPS... Thanks...
    MANY THANKS TO YOU. DON'T READ OR COMMENT IF YOU DON'T LIKE CAPS
    06-12-11 11:52 AM
    No, he was an annoying noob with a 8520 at day 1... I remember because I was at the 8520 boards trying to put at with him.

Enough ML thou.

Branta, hehe, most of us didn't download his hybrid. We did the swap ourselves, isn't it so Phil?

Findings: Browser does not play html5 youtube anymore; Media Player just won't play media rolf; Gmail Native BIS contact sync is broken (albertnik said he know a fix thou, I'm hoping it is so).
    I have everything working, maybe you and Phill didn't put all the right cods into? look at my read.... check how much free memory I have
    06-12-11 11:57 AM

I have everything working, maybe you and Phill didn't put all the right cods into? look at my read.... check how much free memory I have
    Well, considering that I just moved the content from .600's java into the .546's java folder... I find it odd I didn't pull the right files hehe.

You said you were going to tell me how to get BIS gmail's contact sync working. Soo??? ^^
    06-12-11 12:04 PM
    Quick question to anyone still using the ML spybrid OS, or their own .600 Java swap version...

Does your camera still have the Face Detection option?

I was thinking of having another go myself, but can't remember which cods control the camera.

Can anyone help?

Yes I do I coose the constantenuos option on the camera settings, it keeps focusing normally.
    06-12-11 12:06 PM
    Well, considering that I just moved the content from .600's java into the .546's java folder... I find it odd I didn't pull the right files hehe.

You said you were going to tell me how to get BIS gmail's contact sync working. Soo??? ^^
    If you meant the wireless sync.....
    Go on the mail settings on your device and flag them first, then they'd should appear flagged on your BIS account as well.

If you meant the compatibility with the 3rd part google sync app then I can't help you.
    I don't use it since it just double up my contacts and its obsolete.
    I sync everything between my outlook and BB with the Desktop manager intellisync.
    06-12-11 12:15 PM

Didn't you use the .600 alx files as well
    06-12-11 12:18 PM
    All links to the .600 hybrid you found have been removed because the download was considered to be "high risk", and the OP ("Spartan Hero") has been banned - again.

Unfortunately "Spartan Hero" was better known as "Matrix Leader". He is banned for life after making email and PM threats including a plan to brick members' phones by posting malicious information. While you may have seen good results from your download there is no guarantee it has not been tampered to include virus or spyware to target your phone or PC, and it would be simple for him to substitute a malicious download after a few members had reported good results. Remember... he lives in UAE where the government owned phone network actually pushed spyware to users' phones, and it is possible he has access to the software and could drop it into the so called hybrid.

We are sorry this action was necessary for the security of members and the continued good reputation of CrackBerry.com.

I think you and the bluetooth metal detector guy are fiends maybe or somone of you had some issue with ML and are making all this tragedy.

I have got a PM from him that all was but a thread....I do not think that an hacker would act like that.....

You talking about mails and PM show them to us
    06-12-11 12:27 PM
    Yes I do I coose the constantenuos option on the camera settings, it keeps focusing normally.
    'Face Detection'... is the option there, and more importantly does it work?

06-12-11 12:28 PM
    You talking about mails and PM show them to us
    I received a PM from him, and believe me... you don't wanna see it!

06-12-11 12:30 PM
    'Face Detection'... is the option there, and more importantly does it work?

Ceck it
    06-12-11 12:37 PM
    If you meant the wireless sync.....
    Go on the mail settings on your device and flag them first, then they'd should appear flagged on your BIS account as well.

That's what I've been doing... Then I started injecting .546 files to try and fix it.

If you meant the compatibility with the 3rd part google sync app then I can't help you. I don't use it since it just double up my contacts and its obsolete.

I did say "native" and "BIS", didn't I?

I sync everything between my outlook and BB with the Desktop manager intellisync.
    Thanks, but that didn't help hehe.
    06-12-11 12:43 PM
    Thanks, but that didn't help hehe.
    What cods are you exacly injecting?
    06-12-11 12:46 PM
    What cods are you exacly injecting?
    Everything sync, actvation, enteprise and message related. I gave up already.

Tell me, when you say everything works, when you go to m.crackberry.com, can you play the embeded youtube videos?
    06-12-11 12:53 PM
    Everything sync, actvation, enteprise and message related. I gave up already.

Tell me, when you say everything works, when you go to m.crackberry.com, can you play the embeded youtube videos?
    You mean these ones? I never have been able to play html5 videos, wont you need flash, sorry I am not preperred on that. Can you tell me please
    06-12-11 01:20 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD