When I go to the recent calls screen, it's not showing my last call at the top. I have to scroll down near the bottom to find it. Does anyone know why? I've never had this happen on any BB before. And yes I do have it sorted as most recent calls 1st.
    08-01-09 01:01 PM
    Check and make sure the date and time (Options > Date/Time) are both correct. Something similar happened to me. The cause of it was an incorrect date. Why the date changed on me, I have no idea.
    08-01-09 01:03 PM
    do what the above poster said
    08-01-09 01:03 PM
    Ditto! Same thing happened to me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 01:08 PM
    Check and make sure the date and time (Options > Date/Time) are both correct. Something similar happened to me. The cause of it was an incorrect date. Why the date changed on me, I have no idea.
    Checked that already...date's fine
    08-01-09 08:24 PM
    Yeah, same problem. Even after deleting the wrong call listed at the top another will soon make it's way to the top. Mine has always been a missed call listed at top. Even after viewing it and making the phone turn white it still stays.
    08-01-09 09:00 PM
    Call log > Menu > Options > General Options > Phone list view > Most recent
    08-01-09 09:40 PM
    Call log > Menu > Options > General Options > Phone list view > Most recent
    Already did that---didn't work
    08-01-09 10:14 PM
    I rsest my phone. I' miss all call history. I want it back what can I do
    12-02-17 08:47 PM
    Phone settings-->apps-->dialer(or whatever you are using)--->give permision to calendar
    restart your phone
    That worked for me
    01-27-18 04:02 PM
    [QUOTE=John Lemon;13126811]Phone settings-->apps-->dialer(or whatever you are using)

So i received a PHONE CALL 2day....seen the number appear, however it was not in my call history/details....WTF happened, what that mean? Spying or what?
    i have the cheapest phone there is made probably ZTE
    03-13-18 11:04 AM
    [QUOTE=Ice Mack;13153031]
    Phone settings-->apps-->dialer(or whatever you are using)

So i received a PHONE CALL 2day....seen the number appear, however it was not in my call history/details....WTF happened, what that mean? Spying or what?
    i have the cheapest phone there is made probably ZTE
    I had the exact thing happen to me twice yesterday.
    Received one call from a landline and another from a mobile phone.
    Both conversations lasted 30 to 40 seconds.
    Both callers were new, but I saw their number show up as I answered their calls.
    When I went back to try and save them to my address book - NO CALLS from either in Caller log book or in the Hub.

I am on Balckberry Motion - so I use an Android OS

Any ideas?
    Last edited by manulike; 01-11-19 at 06:52 AM.
    01-11-19 06:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD