A question to 83xx users, would you consider moving to a bold or are you happy with the 83xx?
    02-25-09 07:44 AM
    I will go to the Bold when it gets a little cheaper. I must admit Ilike the bold better than the new curve.
    02-25-09 07:48 AM
    I made the switch and I couldn't be happier with the bold. I kept the curve as a backup
    02-25-09 07:49 AM
    I should explain better. For me to do the switch I need 3 so kicking out 1200-1500 bucks right now is more than I'd like to spend. I didnt move to the curve until I had to.....we arent fans of the trackball.
    02-25-09 07:53 AM
    I would move to the Bold, but I'm happy where I stand for the time being.
    02-25-09 08:10 AM
    still can't decide whether my next will be the 8900 or the 9000..

seems like the US charge alot more for their handsets, i'll be looking at a free upgrade in May...sorry to rub it in!!
    02-25-09 08:21 AM
    Considering it?!?!?!? As soon as the Bold comes to sprint consider me a Bold user. I love my curve to death but would jump at the opportunity to get the Bold...can't imagine any cons of switching.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 08:49 AM
    I love the curve's form factor and when it finally decides to show up on my network, I'll be more than happy to pick it up. The only gripe on the Curve currently is possibly the lack of 3g, but having a Curve on CDMA negates that I believe, and plus it has a Wifi which is a great plus for me since most of my classes are in the like the dungeons of the university lol...
    02-25-09 08:53 AM
    My first Blackberry was a Bold through work. It made me like blackberry so much I went and got three Curve 8310s for my family. I personally like the Curve MORE than the bold. The Curve feels better to me. I can type better on the Curve than the Bold as well.

The bold's battery doors suck! The Bold has 3G. that's it's only benefit to me. Honestly though, for the sites I want to visit on my phone the Curve on EDGE is actually faster in most places.
    02-25-09 09:15 AM
    I would have to wait for Sprint to carry it. Then I am sure it will be costly. Though I am sure I will switch, not to crazy about the trackball. Unefficient at times.

02-25-09 09:26 AM
    Ill wait until sprint does come out with the Bold, but as we all know, sprint is always last in getting the better phones, which is why they lose so many customers.

I'm considering getting the Bold for business use with ATT since Nationwide Insurance considers it a great corporate phone to have. I might just get it next month

02-25-09 10:27 AM
    Considering it?!?!?!? As soon as the Bold comes to sprint consider me a Bold user. I love my curve to death but would jump at the opportunity to get the Bold...can't imagine any cons of switching.

I concur with this statement for sure.

I just got my Curve a few days ago, but already I'm in love with it! The Bold just looks too darn cool to pass, kwim?
    02-25-09 11:14 AM
    As much as I love my Curve and I do very much, I HAVE considered getting a Bold and even have gone as far as pricing them on eBay. However as finances sit it will be a long time until I can afford one. In addition I prefer to wait until a phone has been through its paces so to speak and has had many builds before buying them as there tend to be less bugs.

The more I compare the different BBs, the more I am actually thinking of going with the 8900. Although that too would be quite a ways off.

By the time I can afford it.......who knows what I will be getting? KWIM??

~Jazzi~

02-25-09 11:15 AM
    I have been tossing around the new 8900 or the bold for a few weeks now... I am no closer to my decision, I like them both and I have not played with them enough to help me any more in my decision.....
    02-25-09 11:16 AM
    I'm trying to find a used Bold for the right price right now.
    02-25-09 11:44 AM
    A question to 83xx users, would you consider moving to a bold or are you happy with the 83xx?
    As an Alltel subscriber I really didn't have a choice...the 8330 was the best they had to offer. If I had known Verizon would offer "friends and family" I might have delayed and gone with VZW after the merger. However, this is my first BB and I wanted to hit the ground running and I am more than satisfied with my choice. I am glad that I have not had to sift through the process of dealing with the issues that accompany the purchase of a new, unproven model. I am perfectly happy with my 8330 and look forwarding to upgrading it down the road when the time comes and the product is right.
    02-25-09 11:52 AM
    i wanna move to the bold and im trying to get it asap its beautiful
    02-25-09 12:39 PM
    well try the link in my signature lol
    02-25-09 04:18 PM
    I'd move to the Bold in a second, but I still have like 21 months left before my NE2.
    02-25-09 04:27 PM
    i'd move to the bold, i feel like the new curve is too much of the same and i like the design of the new bold better
    02-25-09 04:54 PM
    Until it's on my network, I'll be happy with my 8330. If it's out by Christmas, well, I'll know what my present is.

02-25-09 04:54 PM
    Yea i would def consider moving to the Bold in a heartbeat except its not on my network as of yet. Soon the 9030 will be out and i will most certainly purchase one as soon as it drops. I sell phones for a living and absolutely love the 9000. Cant wait to see what changes are officially made with the 9030 coming.
    02-25-09 04:56 PM
    I will be moving to the Bold as soon as my upgrade is available. Nothing against the curve, in fact I love it, just like the idea of 3g.
    02-25-09 05:00 PM
    I would like to go to the Bold but really, I like the look of my Curve. I'd pick it over the Bold, it's quite big and I think the size of the Curve is just right.
    02-25-09 05:14 PM
    my curve has a little sticker on the back of it that says 3G I assumed it was 3g but I really dont know
    02-25-09 07:21 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD