Liquid 2.1.1 is complete! you can find it here. I hope you enjoy. OTA Link IS UP! Thanks to rukus for the Hosting. PROPER OTA IS UP NOW. THANKS FOR THE WAIT.

Liquid v2.2.1 is here....This is the Today version....OTA Up

I currently have no plans on charging for my themes, however my current projects have become exceedingly more complex..... If you enjoy my themes a simple and small donation would be greatly appreciated. Your donations will help keep me working on new themes for you all to enjoy and are well recieved as i dedicate (most of) my free time to building quality themes at no cost. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by Philster9; 02-26-09 at 02:58 PM.
    02-12-09 05:21 PM
    thats really smart!
    02-12-09 05:23 PM
    Wow.. Nice...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 05:24 PM
    im really liking this theme
    02-12-09 05:28 PM
    same here... someone get him the fix :-P so i can test it out
    02-12-09 05:33 PM
    Has to be the best Theme that I've seen yet. Keep up the great work man.
    02-12-09 05:35 PM
    the theme works fine.....there are no functionality problems....it is strictly switching out a couple icons that i am not fond of. i have only tested for about 30mins but i have opened everything i have on my BB and nothing is wrong with it....its a simple Revamp of Zen with a better flow....hence liquid
    02-12-09 05:37 PM
    Can you change the background on the locked screen? I dont really care for the green spill. Thanks for your time making it though.

Is this ota?
    02-12-09 05:38 PM
    This is not OTA.....i was going to make an OTA but the theme file disappeared....i have learned that there is no way to revert back to a .thm so within the next 24 hours i will be re-building this theme from scratch. If you have a different Lock wallpaper suggestion post it here as i will be re-building this theme tomorrow and will take any suggestions.
    02-12-09 05:42 PM
    Can I get this OTA?
    02-12-09 05:43 PM
    What am I missing here? I click ok on the download page but nothing happens. Is the file being saved somewhere?
    02-12-09 05:46 PM
    Nice Job....
    02-12-09 05:47 PM
    Thank goodness this is not TODAY.

The wallpaper that is all leather with the blackberry button at the top or this one for the lock.

02-12-09 05:49 PM
    If you could post the leather image (i believe i know which you are referring to) i will incorporate that into the locked wallpaper. the cracked battery does not display as well as i had hoped, especially in landscape....i will edit it with the leather one. thanks for the input!
    02-12-09 05:53 PM
    I am having problems,

1. it will not show my full menu in portrait view only when I tilt it to the side.

2. it drastically slows my phone.

as soon as i switch back to default theme everything moves fine again.
    02-12-09 05:59 PM
    1. Same current issue for me, i know how to fix and will be adressed on the rebuild.....The menu will however open if you press the BB button (just for the time being until i rebuild tomm)

2. This will be Case-by-Case depending on apps running, OS version (i am still .75) and the phone in general. Unfortunately there is not much i can do for this problem. I will be scaling down some images as they are rendered high and dont need to be, which could improve speed. As a note my phone is actually running faster with the Liquid theme than the Zen. Perhaps a Bat pull?
    02-12-09 06:05 PM
    Awesome theme! Now I will be the guy everyone hates..."can this theme be in a curve format too?" Sorry...
    02-12-09 06:06 PM
    So i have good news, and bad news.....my liquid theme which has taken me about 10 hours is up here
    ....i have tested it and it runs perfect.....
    the bad news is i want to make 2 adjustments to it and when i exported my theme out of plasmic the .thm file disapeared.....and all i have now is the ALX and COD files for it.....so if anyone knows of either where my file went after i exported to alx or knows of a way to change my alx/cod file back to a .thm please PM me and i will make the two adjustments. here are some images.

EDIT: I WILL BE REBUILDING THIS THEME WITH THE NECESSARY ADJUSTMENTS TOMORROW, 2/13/09. IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT THEY FEEL COULD BE ALTERED ALL INPUT WILL BE CONSIDERED, SIMPLY POST IT HERE. THANKS!

The theme works fine as far as i can tell so feel free to DL this copy until i edit this post tomorrow with the rebuild. If you do find any problems PM me or post here and i will look into them for Liquid V2. Thank you!

After the Liquid v2 Rebuild i will be taking suggestions to future themes....any complexity is fine, themes would be built based on my interest and opinion as to their overall mass appeal. I plan on constantly building all-free themes at this time so suggest away! (in PMs please)

Note the wifi icon never appears....i only put it over the bat. because it had to be on the page somewhere
    Only thing I dislike about it is that is not for the curve, but great them and is it your first?
    02-12-09 06:08 PM
    Awesome! I'll check back tomorrow for an ota download. Goodwork! Will u be editing/updating your first post?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 06:11 PM
    Yes, my first. I am fluent in photoshop so learning GIMP was simple and applying color schemes didnt take to long.

As for an interest in curve format....i am fairly familiar with the curve but have not attempted a build for it yet.....After the rebuild tomm i will consider building a curve version, depending on the simplicity of the swap over of models. i would like to emphasize that i will consider a curve build I am glad everyone is liking the theme :P
    02-12-09 06:12 PM
    Yes i plan to edit this post....if i do a new one i will edit this post with a link to the new.
    02-12-09 06:12 PM
    I am having problems,

1. it will not show my full menu in portrait view only when I tilt it to the side.

2. it drastically slows my phone.

as soon as i switch back to default theme everything moves fine again.
    how did you get the theme on your fone ?! i connected to DM nd tried to open the file it sez " no applications for your device were found ."
    02-12-09 06:14 PM
    btw philster .. great theme man !! dying to try it
    02-12-09 06:17 PM
    If you could post the leather image (i believe i know which you are referring to) i will incorporate that into the locked wallpaper. the cracked battery does not display as well as i had hoped, especially in landscape....i will edit it with the leather one. thanks for the input!
    I would post the image, but I dont know where it is. I saw it on another phone.
    02-12-09 06:20 PM
    after extracting from the .rar browse and chose "liquid.alx" .....if this is what you have done i would suggest DLing it again...perhaps there was an error along the way? Let me know.

I see you are running .99......(1) is that the best edition you have come across? (2) i say this because i am still on .75.....there **shouldnt** be a problem with the different versions, but the storm OS's are so buggy who knows.
    02-12-09 06:22 PM
190 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD