Hi,

I want to restart using my old keyone.
    After several years of resting, I did start it and wasn't able to login, because I didn't know my Pin any longer. So it started erasing, which is fine.
    No I want to reconfigure the phone, but he always tells me, after starting the initial configuration, that it was erased and I should type in my PIN, which I dont know.
    So I tried to erase it, by pressing VOL- and Power and entered the bootloader menu, with 4 options: barcode, continue, reboot to fastboot and turn off. Furthermore it says: hold power button for 10+ seconds to force reset.

I hold power button, but it just restarts.

So, what can I do?

I am thankful for any tipps and ideas.
    11-20-22 01:39 PM
    Hi,

I want to restart using my old keyone.
    After several years of resting, I did start it and wasn't able to login, because I didn't know my Pin any longer. So it started erasing, which is fine.
    No I want to reconfigure the phone, but he always tells me, after starting the initial configuration, that it was erased and I should type in my PIN, which I dont know.
    So I tried to erase it, by pressing VOL- and Power and entered the bootloader menu, with 4 options: barcode, continue, reboot to fastboot and turn off. Furthermore it says: hold power button for 10+ seconds to force reset.

I hold power button, but it just restarts.

So, what can I do?

I am thankful for any tipps and ideas.
    After 10 wrong answers and a wipe, it shouldn't be asking for your PIN - it should be asking for your Google Credentials.
    11-20-22 02:52 PM
    After 10 wrong answers and a wipe, it shouldn't be asking for your PIN - it should be asking for your Google Credentials.
    You are right, I can also try to login with gmail-account. To use this gmail-Account, I have to login on a device, on which the account was last used. UNfortunately, in my case it is my keyone, which I am not able to login.

Is there any other possibility to reset the phone completely?
    11-20-22 03:21 PM
    You are right, I can also try to login with gmail-account. To use this gmail-Account, I have to login on a device, on which the account was last used. UNfortunately, in my case it is my keyone, which I am not able to login.

If there's not device active with your Google account at the moment it should give you more ways of signing into your account.
    11-20-22 10:32 PM

Do you not remember your Google password?

This is Android anti-theft. You simply need to remember your Google credentials.
    11-20-22 11:48 PM