I used to charge my 9320 on a table next to a Sony DAB/FM clock radio. When the charger and radio were both on, the radio signal cut out completely on both modes.

I've not yet used the charger near another radio. Is this normal or a fault with the charger or radio?
    11-19-22 04:06 AM
    I used to charge my 9320 on a table next to a Sony DAB/FM clock radio. When the charger and radio were both on, the radio signal cut out completely on both modes.

I've not yet used the charger near another radio. Is this normal or a fault with the charger or radio?
    Try a different charger and see if you get the same result.
    11-19-22 11:34 AM
    Try a different charger and see if you get the same result.
    It can be the charger or phone or both………….it’s the nature of the beast. He should try to separate the two. The harder the charge the more you hear it.
    11-20-22 11:45 AM
    He should try to separate the two.
    I've done this - I just want to know if this is a fault with either device.
    11-24-22 12:57 PM
    I've done this - I just want to know if this is a fault with either device.
    Then try a different charger. If the interference stops with the different charger then you know that the first charger is at fault. If the interference is still there then it's the phone causing the interference. Phones all emit radio frequencies and if you are placing it right next to a cheap clock radio you will experience interference. You could also try charging with the phone turned off...??
    11-24-22 01:06 PM
    Then try a different charger. If the interference stops with the different charger then you know that the first charger is at fault. If the interference is still there then it's the phone causing the interference. Phones all emit radio frequencies and if you are placing it right next to a cheap clock radio you will experience interference. You could also try charging with the phone turned off...??
    I think the problem was caused by the charger, not the phone. I now charge it in a different place and was only wondering why this occurs.

I may try a different charger to check.
    11-24-22 02:21 PM