I am on BB 10.3.3.746 and idk why i have 4 watermarks on each section of the corners of the screen. I have the At&T variant of the phone and i need to be properly updated. I am new to blackberry so please forgive me for my ignorance lmao.
    09-16-22 11:53 PM
    I am on BB 10.3.3.746 and idk why i have 4 watermarks on each section of the corners of the screen. I have the At&T variant of the phone and i need to be properly updated. I am new to blackberry so please forgive me for my ignorance lmao.
    You are currently using a developer version of the OS. It's also crippled and missing many apps.

Download and unzip the autoloader to your PC, plug in your phone, and run it.

https://mega.nz/file/UEwkxLTa#Q3y5xK...dkG3EInalY18_g

Install the USB driver first (drivers only - don't install Link or Blend):

https://mega.nz/file/QYYkSZaK#dRIe-0...KMStLqyPPXx-bQ
    09-17-22 05:05 PM
    You are currently using a developer version of the OS. It's also crippled and missing many apps.

Download and unzip the autoloader to your PC, plug in your phone, and run it.

https://mega.nz/file/UEwkxLTa#Q3y5xK...dkG3EInalY18_g

Install the USB driver first (drivers only - don't install Link or Blend):

https://mega.nz/file/QYYkSZaK#dRIe-0...KMStLqyPPXx-bQ
    Off topic the kids still want the Stv 100-2 the phone can see 2-4-5 frequencies if it has 4glte no calls but data, call then no data. The phone did have lte/hd calling before I put them away. Would a complete reset (factory) set the phone right. Would it also reset the adjustments all visible after *#*#4636*#*#. These were changed when originally on ATT now on t mobile, any thoughts would be great. I have 3 grand kids looking to grab these cool phones as they say
    09-17-22 06:31 PM
    Off topic the kids still want the Stv 100-2 the phone can see 2-4-5 frequencies if it has 4glte no calls but data, call then no data. The phone did have lte/hd calling before I put them away. Would a complete reset (factory) set the phone right. Would it also reset the adjustments all visible after *#*#4636*#*#. These were changed when originally on ATT now on t mobile, any thoughts would be great. I have 3 grand kids looking to grab these cool phones as they say
    A factory reset wouldn't do anything for you.
    09-17-22 06:36 PM
    [QUOTE=conite;13655448]A factory reset wouldn't do anything for you.[/QUOT

Ok I guess we will ****can the 5 phones we have
    09-17-22 07:43 PM

Ok I guess we will ****can the 5 phones we have
    The Nokia G400 would be perfect for grandkids.

Available from TMO.
    09-17-22 07:45 PM
    The Nokia G400 would be perfect for grandkids.

Available from TMO.
    Thank you for the suggestion, they have I phones but found these and love the slider/secret agent feel of a blackberry. Apparently there is a kids show with a BB.

I would have thought that the priv could handle 4G/LTE/voice/HD
    09-18-22 07:11 AM
    Thank you for the suggestion, they have I phones but found these and love the slider/secret agent feel of a blackberry. Apparently there is a kids show with a BB.

I would have thought that the priv could handle 4G/LTE/voice/HD
    Not that it matters too much, but the carrier supported AT&T PRIV is the -1 model and it's supported on AT&T VoLTE network.
    09-18-22 10:38 AM
    Not that it matters too much, but the carrier supported AT&T PRIV is the -1 model and it's supported on AT&T VoLTE network.
    And only a small subset of the -1 model at that.
    09-18-22 10:39 AM
    I’m still waiting for lunch…..lol
    09-18-22 10:45 AM