So I recently bought a Passport SE and autoloaded it with x.3216 OS Version.

I had a 64GB micro SD card, which I formatted as exfat on my laptop.

Now I'm getting an error that the media driver is lacking, and an attempt to download media card driver was in process.

Then I got another pop up about adding a password,

Also the Media Storage Details keep saying the 64GB is only 15MB, even after doing a full format (exfat)

Anyone know what is going on and can I do anything to get it going? Also I have yet to see the message that a media drive is found and do I want to use it.
    09-08-22 06:12 AM
    So I recently bought a Passport SE and autoloaded it with x.3216 OS Version.

I had a 64GB micro SD card, which I formatted as exfat on my laptop.

Now I'm getting an error that the media driver is lacking, and an attempt to download media card driver was in process.

Then I got another pop up about adding a password,

Also the Media Storage Details keep saying the 64GB is only 15MB, even after doing a full format (exfat)

Anyone know what is going on and can I do anything to get it going? Also I have yet to see the message that a media drive is found and do I want to use it.
    It's on the list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0
    EndRacism likes this.
    09-08-22 06:25 AM
    I thought that I had down loaded a bum autoloader, it seems weird that the driver for SD cards isn't included.
    09-08-22 12:41 PM
    I thought that I had down loaded a bum autoloader, it seems weird that the driver for SD cards isn't included.
    Licensing thing....
    EndRacism likes this.
    09-08-22 12:52 PM
    Gotcha, I'm not looking forward to relearning side loading, never really know what I was doing, but sachesi for me was the easiest. But I guess it doesn't work anymore.
    09-08-22 12:57 PM
    Gotcha, I'm not looking forward to relearning side loading, never really know what I was doing, but sachesi for me was the easiest. But I guess it doesn't work anymore.
    Well everything is on Conite's list....
    • USB Drivers
    • Darcy's Tools
    • The few Native Apps that are out there... if there is something on that list that you need, it's not too hard to figure out.
    • And there are some instructions

Remember for Android apps, no sideloading required...
    EndRacism likes this.
    09-08-22 01:19 PM
    Darcy's Tools is quite easy to use, go for it.
    EndRacism likes this.
    09-08-22 02:05 PM
    I'll give them a try, I did a search and found it on archive.org of all places. I wonder what else archive.org has! Check this out: https://archive.org/search.php?query=blackberry
    09-08-22 02:55 PM
    I'll give them a try, I did a search and found it on archive.org of all places. I wonder what else archive.org has! Check this out: https://archive.org/search.php?query=blackberry
    Yep - it's a great site. I've used it several times and have it bookmarked.
    09-08-22 03:05 PM