Are there any old bb10 apps or android apps that work on bb10 and help one to measure a cycling activity?
    thank you!

I tried to install an android 4 version of the "strava" app, but it cannot login to the strava server (it cannot access the internet, for some reason).

Just for info: I successfully installed "pedometer step counter" v 1.04. (from apkmirror) but that one is only measuring steps, no cycling activity... However it is interesting that it is totally private (it does not connect to a server to be able to run, but keeps everyting measured on the phone).
    06-26-22 02:39 AM
    Are there any old bb10 apps or android apps that work on bb10 and help one to measure a cycling activity?
    thank you!

I tried to install an android 4 version of the "strava" app, but it cannot login to the strava server (it cannot access the internet, for some reason).

Just for info: I successfully installed "pedometer step counter" v 1.04. (from apkmirror) but that one is only measuring steps, no cycling activity... However it is interesting that it is totally private (it does not connect to a server to be able to run, but keeps everyting measured on the phone).
    Here is the complete list of bar files we have:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-26-22 10:22 AM
    thank you!

Have you searched Yalp? I found e.g. Bike tracker, seems to work AFAI can see. You'll probably find more of them!
    06-26-22 01:47 PM
    @mikael11
    thank you for your kind reply! I never used yalp (only apkmirror... to manually search for what I sometimes need). But it's a good idea!
    In the meantime I was able to find Cycledroid and Bikeometer (in apkmirror), which seem so far to work...
    mikael11 likes this.
    06-26-22 03:18 PM
    Have you tried Meerun? It's the droid version of Cascarun which I've found to be very good.
    07-09-22 06:56 PM
    Ride with GPS works, if you can get an elderly version.
    Try and get (sorry, forgotten) 1.6.8 or 1.7.2 or even 1.8.4. I think from about 1.9.8 you'll get the dreaded Unable To Install error msg. But the app is great and definitely worth the search.
    07-19-22 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD