I'm actually actually having issues bypassing the sideloading startup issue since Blackberry servers shutdown in January this year.

There is a post which provided a solution to get around this using screen reader, as covered in the following thread:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...issue-1193846/

I have now 2 Blackberry Classics with the very same exact issue, anti-theft protection which won't go away. Even though I know the Blackbery IDs and passwords, I'm not successful in this as there is no back end.

When I manage to bypass the initial sideloading issue by clicking on hotspot and saving the blackberry icon image as, I can get to the home screen when I power/phone on the far right. However the screen is blank and only after activating screen reader and fiddling around, I manage to access the settings.

I first performed a full security wipe, as I was able to do that.

I then tried again the procedure of activating screen reader to get to the BB ID screen, but again anti-theft protection is on.

Then I tried again to get to the home screen and access settings, as described above.

When I selected Blackberry ID, there was none registered on the device. However if I try to create a new one, it states that anti-theft protection is on and need to log in with my blackberry ID. But when I try to log in, there is no "network connectivity", so its the same catch-22 I run into.

On the Blackberry hub, there is no message or notification to complete setup, so I am kind of bugged here.

I also took a short video (sorry if the quality sucks, but its just to give an idea) of the screen reader on the sideloading startup, and the fact that antitheft protection feature is on. I even tried to enter the email address and a password in this way, but the sign in button is still not available, as you will hear in the video I included below:

I have a Blackberry Classic (Q20, model #SQC-100-4).

After installing the following Autoloader which is the one for BlackberryClassic: Z30_10.3.03.3216_STA100-1-2-3-4-5-6.exe

Is anyone sure there is no other version of Autoloader for Blackberry Classic that I could possible try to bypass the antitheft protection feature? I have this issue now with 2 BlackBerry Classics.

Thanks.
    Last edited by kmartin91; 04-04-22 at 08:26 AM. Reason: fixed video link
    04-04-22 08:24 AM
    I don't know now.....

In the past I did it via a method of downgrading the OS with the developer version of 10.3... but not even sure if that's accessible anymore.

I know some have used Chimera with sucess.

It won't let you just bypass the BBID section?
    04-04-22 08:35 AM
    No it won't let me bypass the BBID section as covered in the video.

I found an interesting article that might work on removing the anti-theft feature:

https://www.romkingz.net/2015/12/rem...nti-theft.html

However, I do not know how to get a hold of the autoloader mentioned in this article. Would you be able to tell me where I can find it? This is the version of autoloader I would need: Q10_10.3.01.2267_SQN100-1-2-3-4-5

The links on the website just lead to Ad and spam and I cannot access any of the downloads listed there.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by kmartin91; 04-04-22 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Added a line
    04-04-22 09:34 AM
    press many times quickly escape andor endcall during change of any menu or boot

like inbetween changing language

thisis howibooted myclassic even now
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry Classic, sideloading issue/can't remove anti-theft protection-img_20220419_0047278.jpg  
    04-18-22 06:04 PM
    ps you people maywant to close "initial setup" process in the mobile data options menu (around whereyou set monthly datalimits)
    04-18-22 08:07 PM
    press many times quickly escape andor endcall during change of any menu or boot

like inbetween changing language

thisis howibooted myclassic even now
    Could you please elaborate further on your instructions?

So you are saying, once you install the autoloader and the phone is booting up, you need to constantly press the end call button successively, when selecting a language and then when switching screen to mobile network and to wifi? What happens next? Does it skip the WiFi screen and boot up?

I tried what you mentioned (without installing autoloader newly) and nothing happened. So maybe you can list the steps in sequence and make it fool proof (if you know what I mean), on how you managed to bypass the sideloading issue and when should we expect the phone to magically get past the set up.

That would help, thanks.
    04-21-22 08:08 AM
    Could you please elaborate further on your instructions?

So you are saying, once you install the autoloader and the phone is booting up, you need to constantly press the end call button successively, when selecting a language and then when switching screen to mobile network and to wifi? What happens next? Does it skip the WiFi screen and boot up?

I tried what you mentioned (without installing autoloader newly) and nothing happened. So maybe you can list the steps in sequence and make it fool proof (if you know what I mean), on how you managed to bypass the sideloading issue and when should we expect the phone to magically get past the set up.

That would help, thanks.
    I think he was talking about just the setup issue... not the anti-theft protection issue your having.
    04-21-22 10:20 AM
    Perhaps he missed the point of the thread? On Anti-Theft protection which is enabled...
    04-21-22 10:21 AM
    ps you people maywant to close "initial setup" process in the mobile data options menu (around whereyou set monthly datalimits)
    So I figured out how to bypass the sideloading successfully following the method you mentioned on pressing the end call many times continuously.

One one phone, this worked while the phone was booting, and I pressed the end call button many ttimes, when the wifi screen came up, I continued to press the end call button and eventually it went to the home screen and all the apps were visible!

On the second phone, for some reason when I applied the same method, it did not work. What I did is on the WiFi screen, I selected hotspot login.

Then I selected the image by holding it down and you have the side bar showing up asking if you want to save image as or set as contact picture. Then you simultaneously press the end call button many times and you get to the home screen with apps.

The point is, it is just a bypass and I believe you would need to do this every single time. I could not figure out how you deactivate the "initial setup" process on the mobile data options. Could you please show a photo of what you are referring to on that?
    04-21-22 11:04 AM
    I actually managed to get through initial setup with anti-theft protection. I don't know what exacly worked, but I have Classic with latest updates. So actually what I did, I forgot about it for a month, and today tried to boot it up and while it was booting up I just mashed buttons back and disable call. After boot it showed me message that phone is out of battery and there is left 60 sec before it would turn off. I quickly got charger and after that, it actually booted to regular screen. Hope it helps
    dubengeldu likes this.
    04-22-22 07:54 AM
    yeeeeeeees?thatsis the exact combination i used too.

back / endcall buttons quickly pressed

right shifting language pick/ initial setup menu
    Babak Afifi likes this.
    04-22-22 04:06 PM
    press the return(escapebutton aside padsquare) and the endcall button

manytimes quickly

it helps when you pick a different language menu

retry
    04-22-22 04:08 PM
    I have a passport. it doesn't have an end call or return button. what now?
    04-27-22 10:00 AM
    I have a passport. it doesn't have an end call or return button. what now?
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...issue-1193846/
    Babak Afifi likes this.
    04-27-22 11:05 AM
    That's the problem. when I turn on the screen reader it doesn't say anything about bbi. I even tried swiping method which didn't work because the screen reader doesn't mention anything about a skip button. it may have something to do with anti-theft protection being on that's why I think spamming buttons is my only chance.
    04-28-22 07:12 AM
    it seems a break software process workaround ie maybe powerbutton does the same- try the main buttons or keys that may breakup /terminate a software process.

in classic it seemstobe the endcall button
    Babak Afifi likes this.
    05-03-22 08:33 AM
    That's the problem. when I turn on the screen reader it doesn't say anything about bbi. I even tried swiping method which didn't work because the screen reader doesn't mention anything about a skip button. it may have something to do with anti-theft protection being on that's why I think spamming buttons is my only chance.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13637714
    05-14-22 08:18 AM
    Hi guys,

Let me write the proper instruction how to bypass wizard settings when the anti-theft is on,

First go up to the end with WiFi configuration, connect to any of the available SSID then turn the voice help on clicking power button 3 time and double two fingers tap after when window will appear, OK now the bypass part, double click on the screen or swipe left until you will hear that anti-theft is on and you need to login, get to the point when you will hear that you are in the moment when you should type your email, click enter and then there is combination of end call button blackberry button and numeric keys below, just spam these keys and end call button, eventually the side right window will appear with keyboard settings and then click end call, it will move you to home desktop, the configuration is still not done and it will appear when you restart your BB again, but it's so easy then it takes few second to go back to home desktop,

Any questions just let me know
    05-25-22 05:23 AM
    Hi guys,

Let me write the proper instruction how to bypass wizard settings when the anti-theft is on,

First go up to the end with WiFi configuration, connect to any of the available SSID then turn the voice help on clicking power button 3 time and double two fingers tap after when window will appear, OK now the bypass part, double click on the screen or swipe left until you will hear that anti-theft is on and you need to login, get to the point when you will hear that you are in the moment when you should type your email, click enter and then there is combination of end call button blackberry button and numeric keys below, just spam these keys and end call button, eventually the side right window will appear with keyboard settings and then click end call, it will move you to home desktop, the configuration is still not done and it will appear when you restart your BB again, but it's so easy then it takes few second to go back to home desktop,

Any questions just let me know
    This would work for the Classic only for which we had discovered a bypass already. Thanks for trying though, let us know if you find a better solution.
    05-25-22 10:14 AM
    Yes it's for BB Q20, I'm just looking for BB Passport to buy in reasonable price so I will look in to as well
    05-25-22 10:21 AM
    Yes it's for BB Q20, I'm just looking for BB Passport to buy in reasonable price so I will look in to as well
    Hej Dariusz Where do you plan to buy passport from?
    05-26-22 01:59 AM