Hello, I need to export the contacts list from a Blackberry Classic and I'm stuck. Please help!
    01-12-22 10:52 AM
    You can try Conite's archivehttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...aBQ/edit#gid=0

ContactsImEx should help now that BBW is gone...
    01-12-22 01:35 PM
    If you can still add a gmail account for email and contacts (which I think still works), then you can also just copy them into gmail.
    01-12-22 08:00 PM
    Syncing with Link to Windows Contacts doesn't do it? Works for me (via USB only).
    01-13-22 08:45 AM
    Syncing with Link to Windows Contacts doesn't do it? Works for me (via USB only).
    If he doesn't have LINK setup already.... that's not an option now.
    01-13-22 10:45 AM
    Link cannot be installed anymore? Haven't read that yet here on CB. Would be a serious blow for me, as I'm about to give up on that flakey PC and/or its Win 10 install in the coming weeks.
    01-13-22 01:35 PM
    Hello, I need to export the contacts list from a Blackberry Classic and I'm stuck. Please help!
    I have always used Media Mushroom it is a Android App but it works fine, both phones need to be on the same WIFI network and poof its done.
    01-13-22 01:40 PM
    Sorry to derail the thread but on the advice of many, I finally set up my contacts via my email provider, hotmail.com

I still have my local and SIM card contacts so I am getting some duplicates which is annoying.

I am wondering though how I should input new contacts on the app going forward? Say I get a call or a text and I want to save that number or email, how do I save it so that it synch with the hotmail.com account?

I don't really know the app functionality very well but I got a call from a friend who's number hadn't saved, I've saved the contact but it appears to have only saved to the local contacts ?

Any risk of me deleting all local contacts and than just re synching the hotmail account? I am trying to get rid of the duplicates as well.

Seems like contacts has always been a nightmare on BB 10!

Posted via CB10
    01-13-22 02:05 PM
    Sorry to derail the thread but on the advice of many, I finally set up my contacts via my email provider, hotmail.com

I still have my local and SIM card contacts so I am getting some duplicates which is annoying.

I am wondering though how I should input new contacts on the app going forward? Say I get a call or a text and I want to save that number or email, how do I save it so that it synch with the hotmail.com account?

I don't really know the app functionality very well but I got a call from a friend who's number hadn't saved, I've saved the contact but it appears to have only saved to the local contacts ?

Any risk of me deleting all local contacts and than just re synching the hotmail account? I am trying to get rid of the duplicates as well.

Seems like contacts has always been a nightmare on BB 10!

Posted via CB10
    You can select which group to add the contact too.

If you had already exported all of your contacts, and imported them into Hotmail, then you could just delete all of your redundant local and Sim contacts.
    01-13-22 02:09 PM
    I have always used Media Mushroom it is a Android App but it works fine, both phones need to be on the same WIFI network and poof its done.
    Hi, does that mean it can be installed on a Blackberry Classic?
    01-13-22 07:14 PM
    Hi, does that mean it can be installed on a Blackberry Classic?
    yes
    01-14-22 10:03 AM