I have three email accounts set up in the Hub. I have my previous phone (BlackBerry Motion, Android 8.1.0) connected via WiFi sitting on my desk next to my new phone (Samsung A52 5G, Android 11), AT&T is the carrier.

My InBox is not refreshing. I have compared all the settings like sync and notifications and everything I can think of. It's all the same. Both InBox versions are 2.2114.6.7059.

On the new phone, I am not getting notifications of emails received, and the emails do not display in the Hub or InBox unless I manually choose "refresh." Once I do, they will correctly show up.

Is there a refresh setting somewhere that I'm missing? Any help is appreciated.
    10-11-21 01:14 PM
    I have three email accounts set up in the Hub. I have my previous phone (BlackBerry Motion, Android 8.1.0) connected via WiFi sitting on my desk next to my new phone (Samsung A52 5G, Android 11), AT&T is the carrier.

My InBox is not refreshing. I have compared all the settings like sync and notifications and everything I can think of. It's all the same. Both InBox versions are 2.2114.6.7059.

On the new phone, I am not getting notifications of emails received, and the emails do not display in the Hub or InBox unless I manually choose "refresh." Once I do, they will correctly show up.

Is there a refresh setting somewhere that I'm missing? Any help is appreciated.
    Did you provide all permissions to both HUB Services and Inbox apps?

Did you turn off battery optimizations for both as well?
    SkiBerryDude likes this.
    10-11-21 01:20 PM
    Did you provide all permissions to both HUB Services and Inbox apps?

Did you turn off battery optimizations for both as well?
    I did have battery optimization correct, but had not given all permissions. That resolved it! Thank you very much.
    10-11-21 01:48 PM