Hi All, I've been reading some PDFs on my playbook, but the PDFs abruptly stop loading past page 26. All the PDFs I've had issues with have come from Archive of Our Own. The rest of the PDFs I have obtained from other websites work just fine. Is there something wrong with the PDFs or is it just Acrobat being old and buggy?
    10-08-21 02:12 PM
    Hi All, I've been reading some PDFs on my playbook, but the PDFs abruptly stop loading past page 26. All the PDFs I've had issues with have come from Archive of Our Own. The rest of the PDFs I have obtained from other websites work just fine. Is there something wrong with the PDFs or is it just Acrobat being old and buggy?
    That's a tough one but since pdf's from other sources work ok (past page 26) then I would suspect weird pdf's from that particular source. Maybe someone else can add more than my conjecture?
    10-08-21 06:46 PM
    That's a tough one but since pdf's from other sources work ok (past page 26) then I would suspect weird pdf's from that particular source. Maybe someone else can add more than my conjecture?
    Acrobat PDF's even in windows have issues. It all comes down to the version sent and the version used to "take a look". If the version sent is a non OEM version it can cause an issue. Try to open on another device and see if the page is present. It could be the way the page is correlated and not be missing just a different count.
    brookie229 likes this.
    10-10-21 10:15 AM