i only use Hub. Today started getting "can't open message" and the email disappears. Started with work O365 account, now w my personal gmail too.

Tried 32-45 second power button reboot multiple times

Cleared cache on Hub

Powered down, rest, power up

Help! Out of the blue, no update I noticed. Between dinner and now, all of a sudden.

Thanks.
    07-19-21 11:56 PM
    i only use Hub. Today started getting "can't open message" and the email disappears. Started with work O365 account, now w my personal gmail too.

Tried 32-45 second power button reboot multiple times

Cleared cache on Hub

Powered down, rest, power up

Help! Out of the blue, no update I noticed. Between dinner and now, all of a sudden.

Thanks.
    Did you enable 2FA with your Google account?

Legacy apps like the HUB require you to generate app-specific passwords when using multi-factor authentication.
    07-20-21 06:39 AM
    Did you enable 2FA with your Google account?

Legacy apps like the HUB require you to generate app-specific passwords when using multi-factor authentication.
    I did turn on MFA for the Microsoft account, but that was a few months ago and no issues. Did NOT w my Google account.

What do you suggest I try? Weird that stuff would break when working fine for years?

Thanks
    07-20-21 08:04 AM
    I did turn on MFA for the Microsoft account, but that was a few months ago and no issues. Did NOT w my Google account.

What do you suggest I try? Weird that stuff would break when working fine for years?

Thanks
    Go online and generate app-specific passwords for both email services.

Then remove the accounts from your phone, and add them back.
    07-20-21 08:20 AM
    Go online and generate app-specific passwords for both email services.

Then remove the accounts from your phone, and add them back.

Well, I wasn't able to figure out the app-specific password -- clearly I was looking in the wrong place. But was able delete and re-add to connect fine (I have Authenticator running on my phone, so maybe that helps?), and my device is known in my MS MFA profile, I think.

Bottom line is that it looks like it worked fine. I didn't do my gmail since no need, but O365 is up. And, for the first time ever btw, it looks like all my contacts actually synched properly which is a big bonus prize.

THANK YOU for your help.
    07-20-21 02:50 PM