Just curious. How many members wil continue to use this forum after January next year?
    Frosty458 likes this.
    07-14-21 04:57 PM
    Just curious. How many members wil continue to use this forum after January next year?
    Why does January 2022 matter? The reality is that BB10 failed years ago hasn't seemed to be affecting recent traffic
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-14-21 05:01 PM
    me and my homies actually only started to frequent these forums after BB10 was deemed a failure. thanks to all for posting rapid replies/solutions to the many issues we've faced.
    07-14-21 06:16 PM
    Why does January 2022 matter? The reality is that BB10 failed years ago hasn't seemed to be affecting recent traffic
    when did that happen...................LOL
    John Albert likes this.
    07-15-21 01:21 PM
    Recent Traffic..... the reality is CrackBerry is fading and has been.

If OM does a phone and IF it's something that consumers can get behind.... it might come back to life. But more and more it will be like webOS Nation. Sad thing is I suspect they'll be here after Future US, Inc. shuts us down. They at least have developers still and are finding ways to use PalmOS.... even install it on a Raspberry Pi.
    07-15-21 01:40 PM
    Recent Traffic..... the reality is CrackBerry is fading and has been.

If OM does a phone and IF it's something that consumers can get behind.... it might come back to life. But more and more it will be like webOS Nation. Sad thing is I suspect they'll be here after Future US, Inc. shuts us down. They at least have developers still and are finding ways to use PalmOS.... even install it on a Raspberry Pi.
    Yes but the big falloff came after BB10 collapsed with Chen’s hiring and BBAndroid mobile exit…..
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-15-21 02:32 PM
    when did that happen...................LOL
    YES
    07-15-21 02:32 PM
    I’m here and I will be here! I think that the forum actually will save our BB10 devices in a way that we can have a wonderful source to overcome issue that will afflict significantly our blackberry devices! I found so many great people and solution from here so because of those reason the Passport is my main phone since last summer, we need to stick together to help each other to keep them alive because we are here for one main reason we do care about BB10! Stay here don’t leave! Best to all of us and VIVA Blackberry for ever! =)
    07-20-21 02:24 PM
    I’m here and I will be here! I think that the forum actually will save our BB10 devices in a way that we can have a wonderful source to overcome issue that will afflict significantly our blackberry devices! I found so many great people and solution from here so because of those reason the Passport is my main phone since last summer, we need to stick together to help each other to keep them alive because we are here for one main reason we do care about BB10! Stay here don’t leave! Best to all of us and VIVA Blackberry for ever! =)
    The best thing anyone can do to contribute to the cause is to contact the developers from whom their favourite native apps are from. Get the bar files!
    Marco Biondo likes this.
    07-20-21 02:29 PM
    Yes but the big falloff came after BB10 collapsed with Chen’s hiring and BBAndroid mobile exit…..
    I believe that happened even earlier than that.

Many BBOS users didn't even try BB10, but moved on prior to that. I gave up BlackBerry in January 2012.
    07-20-21 03:34 PM
    The best thing anyone can do to contribute to the cause is to contact the developers from whom their favourite native apps are from. Get the bar files!
    Hi Conite! Please address me to how to contact them I would also be more then happy to support financially, many thanks!
    07-20-21 06:06 PM
    Hi Conite! Please address me to how to contact them I would also be more then happy to support financially, many thanks!
    Follow the link on BlackBerry World.
    Marco Biondo likes this.
    07-20-21 06:20 PM
    I’ll check I don’t know where exactly is but I’ll check it out!
    07-20-21 06:31 PM
    I gave up BlackBerry in January 2012.
    I also gave up on BlackBerry in 2012 and moved to slabs...

...until 2017 when the KEYone was announced and I realized that I was tired of these huge slabs designed for social media and consumption. From that point, I never looked back. The few times I tried a slab, I quickly ended up selling it and right back to a KEYBerry.
    Laura Knotek, bh7171 and hpjoan like this.
    07-20-21 06:53 PM
    I also gave up on BlackBerry in 2012 and moved to slabs...

...until 2017 when the KEYone was announced and I realized that I was tired of these huge slabs designed for social media and consumption. From that point, I never looked back. The few times I tried a slab, I quickly ended up selling it and right back to a KEYBerry.
    I believe you went through a PRIV slider form phase beforehand no?!?
    07-20-21 08:28 PM
    I believe you went through a PRIV slider form phase beforehand no?!?
    No I actually found out about the Priv after and moved to it several times around 2017 and early 2018...but even then the performance couldn't keep up with my usage so I had to go back to the KEYone.
    07-20-21 08:31 PM
    No I actually found out about the Priv after and moved to it several times around 2017 and early 2018...but even then the performance couldn't keep up with my usage so I had to go back to the KEYone.
    Okay, I just remembered the PRIV commitment issues and scorned lover divorce.
    07-20-21 08:33 PM
    Okay, I just remembered the PRIV commitment issues and scorned lover divorce.
    I went through no less than 9 Privs.

I would miss the form factor, buy one, attempt to use it, get frustrated with the performance, and then sell it. This x9.

I even customized one of them.January 2022 and beyond-1811345820.jpegJanuary 2022 and beyond-1493431632.jpeg
    07-20-21 08:39 PM
    I’ve been trying to find the link you mentioned, please show me where to find it?
    07-20-21 11:25 PM
    I’ve been trying to find the link you mentioned, please show me where to find it?
    You should go to the BB World, check there within each app who is the developer.
    Marco Biondo likes this.
    07-20-21 11:33 PM
    You should go to the BB World, check there within each app who is the developer.
    Oh! Yes I got it now! I thought was a specific link! Sorry my misunderstood! Of course I will contact them I guess I must do now before they shut down BBW! Thank you for your help!
    elfabio80 likes this.
    07-20-21 11:35 PM
    Oh! Yes I got it now! I thought was a specific link! Sorry my misunderstood! Of course I will contact them I guess I must do now before they shut down BBW! Thank you for your help!
    My guess is if they aren't on Conite list, they are gone.... company folded, developer died, or developer closed that side of his business and hasn't looked back in five or six years. Lot's of people tried to contact their "favorite" app developer back when BBW was suppose to shutdown two years ago.

Many did release their apps and that's where we are now... but if they didn't do it when the paid apps left, and didn't do it just weeks before the last shutdown was suppose to happen. I doubt they are contactable now.

But knock yourself out.... if you have the time, there is always the chance you add a few more to the list.
    07-21-21 08:08 AM
    I will update! Thank you
    07-21-21 11:07 AM
    Will still visit to see what’s happening it’s become a habit although now just occasionally compared to earlier times,
    When BB10 launched and the playbook nearly every day plenty going on and new releases now distant memories,
    Palm Web OS phones also Nokia windows phones all versions and then Blackberry all systems I enjoyed using all now consigned to history, now left with only Apple and Android phones just tools to communicate and no enthusiasm to use them.
    07-21-21 01:51 PM
    Will still visit to see what’s happening it’s become a habit although now just occasionally compared to earlier times,
    When BB10 launched and the playbook nearly every day plenty going on and new releases now distant memories,
    Palm Web OS phones also Nokia windows phones all versions and then Blackberry all systems I enjoyed using all now consigned to history, now left with only Apple and Android phones just tools to communicate and no enthusiasm to use them.
    Market has matured... the new has worn off. Same for most technologies, PC, Phone, tablets, earbud, watches.
    07-21-21 02:16 PM
28 12