Does anyone know if there are still any sms/mms messaging apps that support the enter key to send feature on a Key2 or Key2 LE?

I used to use Pulse for this but that feature seems to be gone now.

It's super annoying to have to take the fingers off the keyboard and tap the send button on the screen.
    05-18-21 07:11 PM
    Does anyone know if there are still any sms/mms messaging apps that support the enter key to send feature on a Key2 or Key2 LE?

I used to use Pulse for this but that feature seems to be gone now.

It's super annoying to have to take the fingers off the keyboard and tap the send button on the screen.
    Signal supports enter to send as an option in it's settings.
    05-18-21 10:11 PM
    I feel like a broken record, but... Textra!
    RCJ28 likes this.
    05-19-21 12:05 AM
    I feel like a broken record, but... Textra!
    You're not wrong. For some reason I thought Textra went the way of Pulse and eliminated that option as well but sure enough it is still there.

I think I downloaded Textra the day I first got my Key2 LE and then left it pretty quickly in favor of Pulse and hadn't thought much of it since but it looks to be a very solid app and sure enough "enter to send" is still there.

Thanks again!
    nevilleadaniels likes this.
    05-19-21 12:35 AM
    You're not wrong. For some reason I thought Textra went the way of Pulse and eliminated that option as well but sure enough it is still there.

I think I downloaded Textra the day I first got my Key2 LE and then left it pretty quickly in favor of Pulse and hadn't thought much of it since but it looks to be a very solid app and sure enough "enter to send" is still there.

Thanks again!
    Yes we still have the option in textra to push enter for send.
    However there is now a new problem with textra it now backs up to Google
    05-19-21 02:25 AM
    Yes we still have the option in textra to push enter for send.
    However there is now a new problem with textra it now backs up to Google
    I noticed that in the last update. Actually 2 updates ago since there was another update a day later.

But, if backups are turned off in Google Drive, is it still auto backing up somewhere?
    05-19-21 07:09 AM
    I noticed that in the last update. Actually 2 updates ago since there was another update a day later.

But, if backups are turned off in Google Drive, is it still auto backing up somewhere?
    In theory text messages don't ever automatically backup up to Google backup.
    Textra themselves recommending using SMS contacts and backup
    05-19-21 07:36 AM
    I checked the latest download today the backup system is not in the settings area
    05-19-21 07:36 AM
    I checked the latest download today the backup system is not in the settings area
    I saw that too, but if Google itself is not set to back up (mine is off), then the app won't know where to go. Supposedly.
    05-19-21 08:11 AM

I think it saves your app settings in your Google Play account. Not messages.
    05-25-21 05:50 PM