Hello all,
    I am trying to open the settings tab for my Blackberry Z10 but it's just black and not showing anything. I even waited for 10 mins for my phone to display contents in the settings tab but it's not working. I am not sure wts the issue. Rest all the tabs are working fine?

Is it because the phone is locked with the carrier or should I just install OS again?
    If I need to reinstall the OS. Pls, post the link to the OS.

Pls, let me know how to fix this.

Thank you.
    05-02-21 08:33 PM
    Hello all,
    I am trying to open the settings tab for my Blackberry Z10 but it's just black and not showing anything. I even waited for 10 mins for my phone to display contents in the settings tab but it's not working. I am not sure wts the issue. Rest all the tabs are working fine?

Is it because the phone is locked with the carrier or should I just install OS again?
    If I need to reinstall the OS. Pls, post the link to the OS.

Pls, let me know how to fix this.

Thank you.
    You will need to reinstall the OS, yes.

Which variant of the Z10 do you have?
    05-02-21 09:38 PM
    You will need to reinstall the OS, yes.

Which variant of the Z10 do you have?
    Hello,
    I am having BBSTL100-1
    Pls, let me know which file I can use to reinstall OS to this Z10 Model.
    Thank you,
    05-02-21 09:53 PM
    Hello,
    I am having BBSTL100-1
    Pls, let me know which file I can use to reinstall OS to this Z10 Model.
    Thank you,
    https://mega.nz/file/dJBSmLba#xBT2Rm...LgT7ZMpbq7-pCE

Download to PC, unzip it, plug in device, and run the autoloader.

Your device will be wiped in the process.
    05-02-21 09:56 PM
    https://mega.nz/file/dJBSmLba#xBT2Rm...LgT7ZMpbq7-pCE

Download to PC, unzip it, plug in device, and run the autoloader.

Your device will be wiped in the process.
    Done and thank you for your help. But its asking for a unlock code. It says Claro when starting up. Is it possible to have an unlock code by any chance? Pls guide.
    05-11-21 06:21 PM
    Done and thank you for your help. But its asking for a unlock code. It says Claro when starting up. Is it possible to have an unlock code by any chance? Pls guide.
    Contact Claro. If that fails, you can always try a third party unlocking company - but be careful.
    05-11-21 06:56 PM
    Contact Claro. If that fails, you can always try a third-party unlocking company - but be careful.
    I contacted Claro already. They said pls let us know the contact number associated with this device for us to provide the unlock code.
    I told them pls use the IMEI number like other carriers but they denied it.
    Can you recommend any third party? I never used any. I was thinking to find a free solution to unlock the device.
    05-11-21 07:24 PM
    Can you show us a picture of the screen where it's asking for the unlock code?
    05-11-21 09:13 PM
    Can you show us a picture of the screen where it's asking for the unlock code?
    Pls find the screen below;

https://ibb.co/mcH7XXd

I am very sad because the phone is perfect. I checked speaker volume. I don't want to garbage this.
    05-11-21 09:17 PM
    Pls find the screen below;

https://ibb.co/mcH7XXd

I am very sad because the phone is perfect. I checked speaker volume. I don't want to garbage this.
    You can skip that with the button at the bottom.
    Where did you get the phone?
    05-11-21 09:20 PM
    I skip it and connected to wifi already.
    I want to use it with my freedom mobile sim card, got this in Canada.
    05-11-21 09:37 PM
    I tried and entered the wrong unlock codes thinking that once I will complete all attempts maybe I will be able to use BB on other networks then thought it's better to check with experts on wts gonna happen after all the attempts will finish.

Pls see below, only 1 attempt remaining now.

https://ibb.co/W5mnWKC
    05-11-21 09:42 PM
    I tried and entered the wrong unlock codes thinking that once I will complete all attempts maybe I will be able to use BB on other networks then thought it's better to check with experts on wts gonna happen after all the attempts will finish.

Pls see below, only 1 attempt remaining now.

https://ibb.co/W5mnWKC
    Pls see another screenshot below:

https://ibb.co/jfkL6y4
    05-11-21 09:48 PM
    Saw this screen for the first time so thought to share. After t this I am having that 1 attempt remaining screen.

https://ibb.co/7jtk4qQ
    05-11-21 09:53 PM
    I skip it and connected to wifi already.
    I want to use it with my freedom mobile sim card, got this in Canada.
    The STL100-1 does not support 4G/LTE.

Freedom's only 3G frequency is band 4, and your model only supports 3G bands 1, 2, 5, and 6.

So even if you got it unlocked, it would be useless. It was only meant for Nepal, Nigeria, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Spain, Turkey, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and El Salvador.
    Last edited by conite; 05-11-21 at 10:34 PM.
    05-11-21 10:21 PM
    Saw this screen for the first time so thought to share. After t this I am having that 1 attempt remaining screen.

https://ibb.co/7jtk4qQ
    Do NOT use up that last attempt unless you have a legitimate code to enter, otherwise the phone will be locked forever.
    05-12-21 04:51 AM
    The STL100-1 does not support 4G/LTE.

Freedom's only 3G frequency is band 4, and your model only supports 3G bands 1, 2, 5, and 6.

So even if you got it unlocked, it would be useless. It was only meant for Nepal, Nigeria, South Africa, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Spain, Turkey, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and El Salvador.
    I visit India quite frequently and can use myself or will donate to someone.. that's the reason I don't want to throw this phone just because I can't unlock it. I would appreciate your help. Pls suggest any way to unlock this device. Thank you again.
    05-12-21 08:50 AM
    Do NOT use up that last attempt unless you have a legitimate code to enter, otherwise the phone will be locked forever.
    Noted, pls advise where I can get a legitimate unlock code for this device pls..
    05-12-21 08:51 AM
    Noted, pls advise where I can get a legitimate unlock code for this device pls..
    Many have had issues even with legitimate vendors or even with carriers.... some even had to resort to calling BlackBerry for assistance. But that was way back when they were still in the phone business and devices were under warranty.

Unlock Blackberry - Blackberry Unlock Code - Blackberry Unlocking is on I used years and years ago.
    brookie229 likes this.
    05-12-21 09:00 AM
    Many have had issues even with legitimate vendors or even with carriers.... some even had to resort to calling BlackBerry for assistance. But that was way back when they were still in the phone business and devices were under warranty.

Unlock Blackberry - Blackberry Unlock Code - Blackberry Unlocking is on I used years and years ago.
    Hello,
    I contacted them but no one replied.
    I did some google search and found Chimera tool supports this model but I am not sure how to use it to unlock BB Z10. In case you find any video for the same pls share with me.
    Also, pls advise any other software or tool to unlock the devise.
    05-12-21 09:25 PM
    Hello,
    I contacted them but no one replied.
    I did some google search and found Chimera tool supports this model but I am not sure how to use it to unlock BB Z10. In case you find any video for the same pls share with me.
    Also, pls advise any other software or tool to unlock the devise.
    Contact the person you got the phone from and have them unlock it, as they would know to which network it's locked.
    05-12-21 09:38 PM
    Contact the person you got the phone from and have them unlock it, as they would know to which network it's locked.
    The network is Claro as in the phone starting I see Claro Logo.
    05-12-21 09:40 PM
    The network is Claro as in the phone starting I see Claro Logo.
    Yes, and if they still are or were a customer of Claro then they should be able to contact Claro and get an unlock code.
    05-12-21 09:44 PM