hey guys

Had to wipe my playbook due to couple issues.

went fine except my kalemsoft now no longer works. says can not find internet connection although it is connected. anyone else every see this or have a solution ?

thanks
    02-11-21 08:03 PM
    hey guys

went fine except my kalemsoft now no longer works. says can not find internet connection although it is connected. anyone else every see this or have a solution ?

thanks
    Not sure what could be wrong as mine is still accessing and playing videos thru my NAS using Kalemsoft and wifi works ok.
    02-11-21 08:45 PM
    hey guys

thanks
    Using my Playbook for this reply on the Playbook CB app and still works well lol.
    02-11-21 08:48 PM
    yeah its trying to.do a 1 time setup but says there is no.internet. id be careful if you are thinking about wiping as it looks like it can't be initialized any more..
    02-11-21 09:30 PM
    yeah its trying to.do a 1 time setup but says there is no.internet. id be careful if you are thinking about wiping as it looks like it can't be initialized any more..
    Duly noted, thanks. So it's just the Kalemsoft you are having trouble with? All other wifi functions ok - browser still works (if you can call it "working")?

- can you get to the settings in Kalemsoft? Or is the app itself incompletely installed? How did you reinstall Kalemsoft? Was it with a Link backup or thru BlackBerry World?
    02-11-21 09:42 PM
    Download a new version from their website.

I had the same issue a while back and contacted them. They updated Kalemsoft to fix this problem.

http://www.kalemsoft.com/site/downloads2.html
    brookie229 and anon(5597702) like this.
    02-13-21 10:03 AM
    Download a new version from their website.

I had the same issue a while back and contacted them. They updated Kalemsoft to fix this problem.

KalemSoft - Products

Excellent! It even shows the fix they made for the PlayBook on that page. Nice find.
    @Theiceman01
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    02-13-21 10:07 AM
    well.I already had it on bb world so.after my wipe.I redownloaded it. it installed fine and I even got a code to enter. when it said connectin g to internet cor one time setup it came back and said no.internet fojnd..I imagine it would download the latest rev.
    yeah eveything else works. of course no html 5 so.really nothing works for surfing.
    02-16-21 10:36 PM
    thanks for the link. when I try to download it ,.it locks up half way through the download.

did you run into this also ?
    btw the version that is giving me issues is ver 2.6.041 which is sjpposed to be fixed. tried rebooting and even just downloading the file and executing.
    no joy.
    Last edited by Theiceman01; 02-16-21 at 11:11 PM.
    02-16-21 10:49 PM
    thanks for the link. when I try to download it ,.it locks up half way through the download.

did you run into this also ?
    btw the version that is giving me issues is ver 2.6.041 which is sjpposed to be fixed. tried rebooting and even just downloading the file and executing.
    no joy.
    You will need to sideload it. You may also need to contact kalemsoft to transfer your license from BBW to the new download as the licensing is likely different.
    02-17-21 05:36 AM