It's funny that the website www.uptodown.com which is offering older versions of third party apps don't give the chance of downloading older ones from their own.
    Is this happening only to me? 😅

In my BB10 Passport last version seems to fail on network connection, same as in many other updated or newer version apps.

Any tip?
    01-17-21 11:54 AM
    It's funny that the website www.uptodown.com which is offering older versions of third party apps don't give the chance of downloading older ones from their own.
    Is this happening only to me?

In my BB10 Passport last version seems to fail on network connection, same as in many other updated or newer version apps.

Any tip?
    Usually old apps are pulled because of server-side changes that make them of no further use.
    01-17-21 12:58 PM
    Usually old apps are pulled because of server-side changes that make them of no further use.
    I understand but seems funny there is no older version of this one, is there any way to get Uptodown app running on BB10?
    01-17-21 01:07 PM
    I understand but seems funny there is no older version of this one, is there any way to get Uptodown app running on BB10?
    Not sure about the app. I just use a web shortcut.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-21 01:58 PM
    Here are a couple of older versions from APKPure: https://apkpure.com/uptodown-app-sto...odown/versions
    01-17-21 02:14 PM
    Here are a couple of older versions from APKPure: https://apkpure.com/uptodown-app-sto...odown/versions
    Thanks for the link but unfortunately the app doesn't work in any of the versions.

Will use the website instead.
    01-17-21 02:34 PM
    do any of these apps work on bb10 os if I side load them?
    01-17-21 05:40 PM
    do any of these apps work on bb10 os if I side load them?
    Android apks aren't sideloaded.
    01-17-21 05:46 PM
    Sure they are:
    1.) turn phone on side
    2.) load apk
    Attached Thumbnails Uptodown app-computer.jpg  
    01-17-21 06:15 PM
    Uptodown is absolutely great in my experience for both (1) currency of latest versions and (2) availability of old versions. But there is a (very) recent weird glitch. Using the BB10 browser on both Z10 and PP, none of the old versions appear as clickable links progressing to successful download of the apk, they appear (or seem to appear) as mere text. Don't know what Firefox or other BB alternatives might achieve on the phone - I just go straight to PC and download from there, with the slightly tedious requirement to then get them to the phone.
    01-18-21 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD