I have a blackberry classic in India, recently the phone crashed and I reloaded the software thru blackberry link. Now in place of sim card signals, it shows a red X mark and under that, it says "Unknown error". I am running OS version 10.3.3.3216 and radio version 10.3.3.3217.
    Please help me out, any suggestions on how I can fix it? I tried downgrading it with autoloaders and SIC Multiwipe, it did not work.
    09-11-20 04:14 PM
    I have a blackberry classic in India, recently the phone crashed and I reloaded the software thru blackberry link. Now in place of sim card signals, it shows a red X mark and under that, it says "Unknown error". I am running OS version 10.3.3.3216 and radio version 10.3.3.3217.
    Please help me out, any suggestions on how I can fix it? I tried downgrading it with autoloaders and SIC Multiwipe, it did not work.
    How about you try this autoloader.

https://mega.nz/file/s9hGBACZ#rI_Bxh...eeBqF5DyH8cb6U

Download to Windows computer, plug in your phone and double click the file.
    It will wipe your device again.
    09-11-20 09:35 PM
    Thanks, will give this one a try. Is there anything I can do with mac catalina?
    09-12-20 04:53 PM
    Thanks, will give this one a try. Is there anything I can do with mac catalina?
    Needs to be Windows
    09-12-20 06:43 PM
    So I tried the autoloader and it did not work. It wiped the device installed the same, latest version and it still says "Unknown error". I think I need to downgrade to 10.3.2.2474. I attached my phone to Sachesi on mac, selected my country, India and operator as Vodafone. Sachesi suggests that 10.3.2.2474 is the latest operating system for the country and operator. Radio version that I need is 10.3.2.2640. Any file that can wipe my device and load the older version? Or any file that would just wipe it and I can load the above-mentioned version manually?
    09-14-20 04:44 AM
    So I tried the autoloader and it did not work. It wiped the device installed the same, latest version and it still says "Unknown error". I think I need to downgrade to 10.3.2.2474. I attached my phone to Sachesi on mac, selected my country, India and operator as Vodafone. Sachesi suggests that 10.3.2.2474 is the latest operating system for the country and operator. Radio version that I need is 10.3.2.2640. Any file that can wipe my device and load the older version? Or any file that would just wipe it and I can load the above-mentioned version manually?
    You can't downgrade.

It would seem something broke inside the device.
    Last edited by conite; 09-14-20 at 08:58 AM.
    09-14-20 07:21 AM
    Might try removing and reinstalling the SIM... or replacing it. Could inspect the SIM slot, but it could be any number of hardware issues... that aren't worth fixing at this point.
    09-14-20 11:23 AM
    Is there nothing that would wipe my device totally? I feel like wiping it and installing the correct radio version would just fix it, everything else is working absolutely fine.
    It says "Unknown error" even when the sim is not installed.
    I found a tool called CFP, there are a lot of commands, I just need to find the right one.
    09-14-20 12:44 PM
    Is there nothing that would wipe my device totally? I feel like wiping it and installing the correct radio version would just fix it, everything else is working absolutely fine.
    It says "Unknown error" even when the sim is not installed.
    I found a tool called CFP, there are a lot of commands, I just need to find the right one.
    Nothing does anything more than an autoloader.
    09-14-20 05:34 PM
    Nothing does anything more than an autoloader.
    Alright, thanks for all the help. This is going to be one expensive paperweight for my office desk.
    09-15-20 12:56 AM