have an old plabook that has some priceless videos of my grandchildren and I tied to transfer them to my PC. using BB file manager that i used years ago but this time it is asking for a password that I forgot years ago. Is there a way to download them videos somehow ?
    thanks all
    09-06-20 03:39 PM
    have an old plabook that has some priceless videos of my grandchildren and I tied to transfer them to my PC. using BB file manager that i used years ago but this time it is asking for a password that I forgot years ago. Is there a way to download them videos somehow ?
    thanks all
    Send via email?
    09-06-20 04:28 PM
    thanks all
    If you are able to sideload software on it, try "DukTo R5". Install on your playbook, and on PC and transfer away. It works.
    09-11-20 12:51 PM