Are the q10 and classic essentially the same phone except for the Toolbelt and larger screen? And battery?

Same performance - processor/ram/camera?
    09-04-20 07:08 PM
    Are the q10 and classic essentially the same phone except for the Toolbelt and larger screen? And battery?

The differences you mention, and the Q10 is running the SD S4 while Classic the SD S4+.
    You'd not notice the difference.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    09-04-20 07:34 PM
    Classic is a bit more laggy in my experience due to the track pad software added.

Essentially they are the same however Classic has a much nicer display.
    09-05-20 12:48 PM
    The differences you mention, and the Q10 is running the SD S4 while Classic the SD S4+.
    You'd not notice the difference.
    Incorrect. They share the exact same processor. Same as Z10 as well.

That's one of the reasons they made the classic and the leap. In order to use up the warehouse full of excess processors that they foolishly ordered in anticipation of the Z10 selling like crazy.
    Ben xfg likes this.
    09-05-20 12:52 PM

Side by side comparison: https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php...&idPhone2=5274

Note, however, that GSM Arena is not always correct - the Q10 should show S4 Plus MSM8960
    09-05-20 01:20 PM
    Side by side comparison: https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php...&idPhone2=5274

Note, however, that GSM Arena is not always correct - the Q10 should show S4 Plus MSM8960
    Aha. That was my reference.
    09-05-20 03:05 PM
    Aha. That was my reference.
    That's what I was thinking!
    09-05-20 03:09 PM
    I swap between the classic and Q10 as my work phones,ive always found the Q10 much faster at loading Web pages and youtube,unlike the classic that seems to lag and take an age loading pages,the Q10 seems to have little problem,always thought they were different internals...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Stinkycat71; 09-06-20 at 04:41 AM.
    09-06-20 01:12 AM
    so classic has a better display screen (though not amoled) but q10 performs better with same processor, due to less strain I guess.

I'm also assuming the q10 is better with the battery too then.

I guess I'll stick with the q10 vs 'upgrading' to the classic.
    09-06-20 01:27 AM
    so classic has a better display screen (though not amoled) but q10 performs better with same processor, due to less strain I guess.

I'm also assuming the q10 is better with the battery too then.

I guess I'll stick with the q10 vs 'upgrading' to the classic.
    The Q10 battery life in my experience isn't anywhere as good as the classics,i can get 2 days easily with the classic,the Q10 is a at best (at least for me) a full day battery,although both are more than enough for a full working day,i also find the classics screen better for viewing as like a lot of amoled screens the Q10 is hard to view in bright sunlight.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-20 04:45 AM
    The Q10 battery life in my experience isn't anywhere as good as the classics,i can get 2 days easily with the classic,the Q10 is a at best (at least for me) a full day battery,although both are more than enough for a full working day,i also find the classics screen better for viewing as like a lot of amoled screens the Q10 is hard to view in bright sunlight.

Posted via CB10
    When I was messing around with Classics, I couldn't even get close to 1 full day if I went all out with installing Android apk's.
    09-06-20 06:45 AM
    When I was messing around with Classics, I couldn't even get close to 1 full day if I went all out with installing Android apk's.
    Wow that must have been some apk's you had on there?
    Besides whatsapp and 3 email accounts I have nothing else on my classic now,although my Internet is on nearly constantly I can still get the 2 days..

Posted via CB10
    09-06-20 07:17 AM
    Wow that must have been some apk's you had on there?
    Besides whatsapp and 3 email accounts I have nothing else on my classic now,although my Internet is on nearly constantly I can still get the 2 days..

Posted via CB10
    I had more than just WhatsApp lol.

I was basically trying to get most of the apk's that were on my KEYBerry's.

It obviously took quite a toll on the battery life.
    09-06-20 08:05 AM
    I had more than just WhatsApp lol.

I was basically trying to get most of the apk's that were on my KEYBerry's.

It obviously took quite a toll on the battery life.
    Haha yeah I would kinda imagine that would kill it pretty quick...

Posted via CB10
    09-06-20 08:33 AM
    I have a Classic (was t-mobile locked) and after unlocking I was using it on both t-mobile and now on AT&T. Recently I purchased q10 special edition (white with gold), unlocked. When I insert my AT&T sim, the phone recognizes AT&T for a moment, and then it goes to “searching for the signal “ all the time. Could it be that this q10 is defective?
    09-17-20 07:21 AM
    I have a Classic (was t-mobile locked) and after unlocking I was using it on both t-mobile and now on AT&T. Recently I purchased q10 special edition (white with gold), unlocked. When I insert my AT&T sim, the phone recognizes AT&T for a moment, and then it goes to “searching for the signal “ all the time. Could it be that this q10 is defective?
    I'm not an expert but it does sound like there's a fault on that phone especially if it's not repeating the problem on any other device..

Posted via CB10
    09-17-20 07:33 AM
    Did you settle special edition q10 from online, i.e.: aliexpress?
    09-17-20 09:58 AM
    Did you settle special edition q10 from online, i.e.: aliexpress?
    I purchased it on e-bay. It was supposed to be a "brand new".
    09-17-20 10:28 AM
    I purchased it on e-bay. It was supposed to be a "brand new".
    Hopefully you can get your money back,if the phone does have a problem....
    I've never seen the Q10 special edition,i know it may be asking a lot considering the issue your having,but any chance of a photo posted here?

Posted via CB10
    09-17-20 11:29 AM
    Hopefully you can get your money back,if the phone does have a problem....
    I've never seen the Q10 special edition,i know it may be asking a lot considering the issue your having,but any chance of a photo posted here?

Posted via CB10
    Here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails classic vs q10 performance/specs-14214.jpg  
    09-17-20 01:23 PM
    Here it is.
    Which q10 version is it?
    Under the battery cover?
    I know there are different versions with different frequencies supported.
    09-17-20 02:15 PM
    which q10 version is it?
    Under the battery cover?
    I know there are different versions with different frequencies supported.
    sqn100-3 prd -567760-001
    09-17-20 07:17 PM