I have both classic and z10. On classic, I installed viber version that everyone said it only works, 5.6.5. And it works. I installed it 6 months ago.
    I later bought z10 and today I installed same version on it, but when I enter my phone number, I get info that version is old and needs to be updated. But, as I said, same version works on classic. What to do?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-20 05:19 AM
    I have both classic and z10. On classic, I installed viber version that everyone said it only works, 5.6.5. And it works. I installed it 6 months ago.
    I later bought z10 and today I installed same version on it, but when I enter my phone number, I get info that version is old and needs to be updated. But, as I said, same version works on classic. What to do?

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1173929 check post #322, @XcrazyS made a mod to fix the issue

Posted via CB10
    06-19-20 05:42 AM
    Thank you very much!
    That version works. But what about the classic? It still works... i mean, old version. Do I need to uninstall previous?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-20 06:48 AM
    Thank you very much!
    That version works. But what about the classic? It still works... i mean, old version. Do I need to uninstall previous?

Posted via CB10
    It works until you reset it. For now, you don't have to uninstall anything. But this mod contains some improvements implemented by XcrazyS, you can find the list in the thread. So it's really up to you.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-20 07:25 AM
    Now I notice one problem. It cannot download pictures from some contacts. I mena, when they send some picture to me. For some it works without problems, and for some it won't opet full picture. It shows preview but when I click on the picture, it just spins the circle endlessly. It won't open it. Like it cannot download it. At first I thought it has connection problems, but no. It is problem no matter if I am at home on wifi or using mobile data.
    But, as I said, some contacts send me something and it opens without problems.

I don't know what to do...

Posted via CB10
    06-19-20 03:44 PM
    So far, from only 2 contacts I can see and download pictures they send. For others, I only see preview and cannot download full picture.

Ideas?

Posted via CB10
    06-20-20 02:04 AM
    So far, from only 2 contacts I can see and download pictures they send. For others, I only see preview and cannot download full picture.

Ideas?

Posted via CB10
    Go to the thread in post #2 and ask there, you’re much more likely to get a constructive response as the developer who modified the app keeps an eye on that thread.
    06-20-20 09:04 AM