"At this time your email, calendar and contacts accounts can't be added. Please try again later"

- is the message I receive when I try to add my yahoo.com email account to my newly Installed BBOS device (Q10).

The steps leading me there are: "Setup" (Icon in Main Menu/home screen) - "Accounts" - "Email, Calendar and Contacts".
    From there I am typing in my Adresse, Password etc but when finishing I Recife the Message above.

Does anyone here know if it is even possible at all to add an email account to your BBOS device in 2020?
    Is there maybe something I'm doing wrong here?

Grateful for any kind of response, with best wishes and best regards to everyone reading.

R1R
    06-05-20 12:47 PM
    I added gmail / hotmail accounts to my Z10 and Passport SE ..and working great.

So yes BB10 for emails and more working fine for me.
    R1R likes this.
    06-05-20 01:38 PM
    Emails all work fine for me on my BlackBerry Q5.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-20 01:50 PM
    Try ... Accounts, add Account, Advanced, Yahoo...
    06-05-20 04:11 PM
    "At this time your email, calendar and contacts accounts can't be added. Please try again later"

- is the message I receive when I try to add my yahoo.com email account to my newly Installed BBOS device (Q10).

The steps leading me there are: "Setup" (Icon in Main Menu/home screen) - "Accounts" - "Email, Calendar and Contacts".
    From there I am typing in my Adresse, Password etc but when finishing I Recife the Message above.

Does anyone here know if it is even possible at all to add an email account to your BBOS device in 2020?
    Is there maybe something I'm doing wrong here?

Grateful for any kind of response, with best wishes and best regards to everyone reading.

R1R
    Try: Settings, Accounts, Add Account, Advanced (at the bottom of the screen), Yahoo.
    06-05-20 04:16 PM
    I added gmail / hotmail accounts to my Z10 and Passport SE ..and working great.

So yes BB10 for emails and more working fine for me.
    Thanks!
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-12-20 06:36 PM
    Emails all work fine for me on my BlackBerry Q5.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you
    06-12-20 06:36 PM
    Try ... Accounts, add Account, Advanced, Yahoo...
    Thanks for the Hint.. I already tried that and it didn't work though
    06-12-20 06:42 PM
    Thanks for the Hint.. I already tried that and it didn't work though
    You need to go online and create an app-specific password for use when setting up your yahoo account in the HUB.
    R1R likes this.
    06-12-20 06:47 PM
    Yea so basically, I tried the "Setup - Accounts - Email, Calender...." pattern as described above a couple of time and I got the same results as described above..

When I try "Setup - Accounts - Advanced - Yahoo!" pattern it says

"Your login Information for IMAP server (imap.mail.yahoo.com) has changed or is incorrect. Please check your account setting."

I have no idea though what that is supposed to mean..

Thanks for any feedback

R1R
    06-12-20 06:54 PM
    You need to go online and create an app-specific password for use when setting up your yahoo account in the HUB.
    Wait what? How do I do that???
    06-12-20 07:01 PM
    Wait what? How do I do that???
    https://help.yahoo.com/kb/generate-t...bGIKs6BNVwyHgx
    R1R likes this.
    06-12-20 07:07 PM
    Thank you a lot for that Link Sir!!

I did Work right now!

I appreciate!!
    06-12-20 07:21 PM
    Yea so basically, I tried the "Setup - Accounts - Email, Calender...." pattern as described above a couple of time and I got the same results as described above..

When I try "Setup - Accounts - Advanced - Yahoo!" pattern it says

"Your login Information for IMAP server (imap.mail.yahoo.com) has changed or is incorrect. Please check your account setting."

I have no idea though what that is supposed to mean..

Thanks for any feedback

R1R
    I've recently had the same problem. The problem is with Yahoo obviously.
    06-13-20 02:27 AM
    I've recently had the same problem. The problem is with Yahoo obviously.
    so I solved the problem following the steps described in the Link conite shared here. Now it does work fine.
    How about you??
    06-14-20 06:23 AM
    so I solved the problem following the steps described in the Link conite shared here. Now it does work fine.
    How about you??
    I've been unsuccessful on Z3 but it's a coffee table device for me so I'll tinker some more after I've done my other priorities.
    06-14-20 07:49 AM
    First off you need to say what email account you are adding I have all my accounts on the Classic, they include gmail, yahoo, and apple (or whatever they are calling it these days). For my Apple email account there is an extra step required no big deal, but if you don't do it it will not work. Requires giving it permission on the apple account (own password)
    06-15-20 08:42 AM
    you go to account, security, passwords, switch on allow insecure devices, then add a temporary password.

it generates in yahoo a password like afre deds gtew gwsw

this you add as your password login to [email protected]. and thattsit
    06-15-20 12:23 PM
    I have same issue on my BB10 Leap. I have yahoo and Gmail working but unable to add other IMAP email that used to work and now cannot add them

Posted via CB10
    09-01-20 08:54 AM