I suspect this is answered, but I can't find it.

On my Classic, it was great at highlighting phone numbers (even in the browser) and, in particular, great for entering conference call info "xxx.yyy.zzzz,,123456#" and it would just dial, or the phone would just highlight pretty much anything that looked like a phone number and I could click to dial. Now I am seeing Zoom/RingCentral calls with "iPhone one touch" in the "xxx.yyy.zzzz,,123456#" format but I can't just click on it. Is there a setting I need to enable? Did Apple just buy that feature from BB so now we don't have it? Any tips for making phone numbers more clickable across apps etc?

Thanks.
    05-26-20 09:56 AM
    Is your issue on your Classic or on a KEY2 LE?

It still works on Android.... at least on Samsung devices.
    05-26-20 12:00 PM
    Sorry, I am trying to get it to work on my Key2 LE.... When I go to the calendar for a meeting, it highlights the phone number for a con call line, but does NOT include the ",,1234567#" meeting ID number bit. Also, when browsing websites I often don't see phone numbers highlighted like I did on my Classic. I got suspcious when I started seeing the old standard BB dialing method for con calls labeled "iphone one tap" when it was always the BB norm.
    05-26-20 12:07 PM
    To get it to work you need to put the information in the notes section of the calendar entry.

Telephone Number: 212-555-1212
    Access Code: 1161921#

When you do that it will give you the option to "Join Now" when you reopen the event.
    Arun Baheti likes this.
    05-27-20 04:57 PM
    Thanks! Will use that approach. On my Classic, I was able to put "dial in" numbers in emails or elsewhere and it would pick them up so I just tapped on the whole strong and it worked. I just tried entering the full string in the location of the calendar invite and it also generates a "join now" button. So I'll now just be careful to put the info in the right spot. Bummed it won't work from emails anymore, but this is still useful and helpful feature. Thanks.
    05-27-20 06:38 PM